UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM Francis / ickyfloyd has left the building

gimp

Sorceror
Was Fun

Reign Flame

Knight
Joshua Grainger, Sheldon , or Darian, I don't know which of the fuckfaces you are, but you're all talking shit about the items you got.
Step up to the shit talk, and give us screenshots.
Tobias, do you see something in that picture other than a marbled/chrome (?) chest named, "Icky's Strong Box"? I don't see roses or hybrid armor...

It's time to retire. My uo passion bucket hath run dry. I will have time for uo again when I'm dead.

I have deleted my island and placed everything that was in my castle in a 7x7 near wind (had to up the storage a bit ;)) and it will not be refreshed. There's a bunch of high end crap in there (1 of a kinds, roses of trinsic, malas crystals etc) and a bunch of not so high end (over 100 snowy trees for example)....It's a real disorganized mess. I hope the collapse is entertaining.

View attachment 96496

I want to thank you all for everything. I love you guys. Long live HYBRID!

Bye bitch.

spooj

Sorceror
I ditched a really important class for this, and Nesurit got up at 5:00 AM before work and showed up to work late. A lot of societal productivity was lost here guys...... What have you done Icky

sssuuu

Knight
Thanks for the good time! I died like a few times just trying to get there. Apparently you had to be part of a club to be welcomed to this idoc.

The loot shown here looks good, but nothing that I haven't seen. Anyone get a one of kind item that doesn't change when you move it like the strongbox.

*Rides away on an emu*