UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GoD Bots!!! GAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorthic

Knight
Fulgore said:
90% of statistical pecentages are made up on the spot :)

Is thade me up, too? ;)

Oh, and to be on-topic: who cares of GoD bots? If you can't beat 'em, either don't try or join 'em. If you can beat them, then go ahead and continue to do so.

It seems as if you're not listening to your mother: look both ways before you corss the street, but in this case the street is between guard zones. ;)

Afro Man

Wanderer
Way to fuel the fire, idiots. GoD is probably laughing at all you jackasses posting against them. They use a tactic that kills you, easily and what do you do? What typical 12 year old kids do, complain. Give it a break 11 pages on this bullshit, i didn't even read one. Either don't attack them or become one, like the previous poster said. Enough whining that's all the forums are good for now, they used to have meaning now its just constant bitch thread after bitch thread. I'm sure the Gms don't like reading this shit, and obviously nothings been changed so quit trying. Tactics are a part of the game, and life. Using the proper ones can help you succeed. Guess what? GoD's winning.

JasonU

Wanderer
There is lag between when you say something on a voice chat program and when the other people hear it, there is lag between your client and the UOGamers Server...depending on the amount of hops your client has to make to get to the voice chat program's server and between the amount of hops your client has to make to the UOGamers server.

My question is, if these are 8 different guys from 8 different locations that make 8 different routes to both the voice chat program's server and the UOGamers server, how do they all cast a spell at the exact same time every single time they cast? How do they all target and release a spell at the exact same instance on the same target every single time?

I don't claim to be an expert of networking and the flow of information on the internet, so if anyone can explain to me how all 8 guys are able to do the exact same action at the call of a group leader without any lag or latency differences...please elaborate.

Lorthic

Knight
Afro Man said:
Way to fuel the fire, idiots. GoD is probably laughing at all you jackasses posting against them. They use a tactic that kills you, easily and what do you do? What typical 12 year old kids do, complain. Give it a break 11 pages on this bullshit, i didn't even read one. Either don't attack them or become one, like the previous poster said. Enough whining that's all the forums are good for now, they used to have meaning now its just constant bitch thread after bitch thread. I'm sure the Gms don't like reading this shit, and obviously nothings been changed so quit trying. Tactics are a part of the game, and life. Using the proper ones can help you succeed. Guess what? GoD's winning.

Brutal, but well-spoken. I think Afro Man and myself have said it best: Shut the fuck up, or stand the fuck up.

Lorthic

Knight
rajuncajun2207 said:
There is lag between when you say something on a voice chat program and when the other people hear it, there is lag between your client and the UOGamers Server...depending on the amount of hops your client has to make to get to the voice chat program's server and between the amount of hops your client has to make to the UOGamers server.

My question is, if these are 8 different guys from 8 different locations that make 8 different routes to both the voice chat program's server and the UOGamers server, how do they all cast a spell at the exact same time every single time they cast? How do they all target and release a spell at the exact same instance on the same target every single time?

I don't claim to be an expert of networking and the flow of information on the internet, so if anyone can explain to me how all 8 guys are able to do the exact same action at the call of a group leader without any lag or latency differences...please elaborate.

I never said they bot--never said they don't. I don't care. All I'm saying is that people should just drop it.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Fulgore said:
WTF kinda logic is that? Here's a fucking challenge to you, and you run away from it! No wonder you ass hats always run/recall away from IC.

Unlike you, I'm not gonna run away from this problem, and neither will my guild. We'll outsmart them just like we did to the rest of you cowards.

I hope your monitor explodes in your face you fucking moron.

You go and field fight on your own vs 10 GoD. Fucking idiot.

You won't just "Outsmart them" Like you did to some 12 year old kids on their parents computer. These guys either use an automatic script or have timed this shit TOGETHER over a few years or team playing.

(And I'm willing to bet most of the guild members you buttride to brit bank with have been your internet friend for about 4 months total. That does not constitute a guild. A true guild is something that had been moulded over years of working together as a team).

Somebody close this fucking thread.

Die in a fucking fire.

C

Cricket

Betty said:
I hope your monitor explodes in your face you fucking moron.

You go and field fight on your own vs 10 GoD. Fucking idiot.

You won't just "Outsmart them" Like you did to some 12 year old kids on their parents computer. These guys either use an automatic script or have timed this shit TOGETHER over a few years or team playing.

(And I'm willing to bet most of the guild members you buttride to brit bank with have been your internet friend for about 4 months total. That does not constitute a guild. A true guild is something that had been moulded over years of working together as a team).

Somebody close this fucking thread.

Die in a fucking fire.

Good.fucking.game.

~C

PainDevine said:
Lol, you obviously know very little about networking. If what you were saying was true there would be no such thing as DOS attacks... There's a Zillion ways around your argument. IP addresses mean absolutely nothing.

If the server were to ban my IP, I'd be able to get back on in under 1 minuite. If they banned my whole ISP it'd take me maybe 5min. If I wanted to run multiple clients from multiple IPs, it'd take me 20min to an hour.

ok your pretty stupid if you think those are the same, the bots send a completely different type of attack, its maybe the equivilent of a couple thousand login attempts per second
checking the bots for pvp bots you check the client list
which is the users currently online, not people attemtpint to log in... bot attacks would not show up on this list, and also if you wanted to reset your ip you'd have to cancel your current connections, so when people multi account on the same computer to bot, then they will show up as the same ip on the same user

so...
um.... DUH!!

-stupid people shouldn't speak-

strtrk

Wanderer
Betty said:

You wouldn't know what's possible and what's not, your ass is too busy running away.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Basically.....They Bot, and shout NOT be allowed to. Its Gay.....as close to cheating as possible and i think crosses that thin line from time to time. Their Level of exactness and coordination is not possible without bots. I dont care what people say no matter how well or long youve been playing with someone else 10 people can NOT cast and target ebolt on one person at the exact same time. And this is exactly what they do. Wonder why noone else on the shard or anywhere does not use this tactict?....because people that have some sliver of self respect and pride in their kills do not Bot.

The End....discussion over. (i hope)

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
BTW Betty.....i Didnt get 540 Kills and 18th place by running away either.

Edit....my bad thought u were talkin Kills, not Duels. Oops

Who

Wanderer
Just an observation, but i havent seen much GoD around lately but not sure about GOD their faciton guild....

They're all grown, middle-agedish adults. Jobs/Family/Real Life come first. I'm pretty sure they mostly play on weekends, and when they can all get on together to have fun. The most pertinent point to this whole stupid-as-fuck thread, is that GoD plays for fun. If a guild is concerned with their UbEr RePuTaTiOn or their PhAt L00tZ then I could see them using stupid ass bots, to coordinate their attacks, or even attack for them while they sit behind their monitor, but they don't. They play for fun, like all of you people, whining about your death, should. It's a game! If GoD was using BOTs illegally, they'd be fucked like a passed out chick in a frat house, but they're not and they're still playing just like they always have. Learn to deal with your death, and the strange but true phenomenon of communication within a guild, and you'll stop tossing around idle accusations that the guild, AND the powers that be, ignore because that's just what they are: idle, invalid, accusations. I understand being frustrated at dying, just remember it's a game and you came to have fun, and getting waxed, in any way, doesn't make your enjoyment of the game any less than the MOST important thing.

Not a flame at anyone, just my observations.

R

Ryan

Lunarpancake said:
Basically.....They Bot, and shout NOT be allowed to. Its Gay.....as close to cheating as possible and i think crosses that thin line from time to time. Their Level of exactness and coordination is not possible without bots. I dont care what people say no matter how well or long youve been playing with someone else 10 people can NOT cast and target ebolt on one person at the exact same time. And this is exactly what they do. Wonder why noone else on the shard or anywhere does not use this tactict?....because people that have some sliver of self respect and pride in their kills do not Bot.

The End....discussion over. (i hope)

I just fucking told you they are not bots... I dont really give a flying fuck what you think... you're a dumb ass.

Yes, the discussion is over, now please go jump off a fucking bridge you dense bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.