UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GoD Bots!!! GAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
GoD Bots!!! GAY!!

wOW......am i the only one on this shrd that thinks those bots should NOT be allowed?

they dont even pvp...they just sit in tight packed groups and wait for ppl to wander by. Then the bots all cast ebolt and target sameperson at same time.

GAY IMO

Tay M'real

Sorceror
I've seen them...it's easy to tell they're bots cause they all cast the same thing, look the same direction, walk the same direction and never speak....if you can't tell after that, then you're a moron.

Phantom16

Wanderer
yea, even if they arnt bots their is one thing that bugs me....

i was ouside del, and a group of about 8 of them where running around so i hid, when they came back i figured, i better make a break for the guard zone befor i become a casualty of war...

so i make a break for it....but i dont even make it 1 step befor im bombarded with E-bolts....

their is no posible way they could have targeted me that fast! NONE!

and its kinda easy to tell they are bots..... i was at the brit GY, when me and some other minax where fighting some OJ's and as we where fighting all of god where bunched up on the other side of the fence, not even trying to get over to the other side.... just running back and forth casting E-bolt...

if you cant see that they are bots, then look again, and if they arnt, then theirs somthing realy wrong with them.....

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
theyre definatly bots. I just dont think it should be allowed. Theres no skill required with botting. None whatsoever.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
They even use bot tactics........sit in small tight knit groups wait for unsuspecting ppl to come to them. If they ran around or spread out it would just be too obvious, and theres small movement flaws in bot scripts. ......like running into houses is hard to get both chars in. etc.

moojub

Wanderer
Krioss clients, attack nearest blue, team speak(so you cant see them talk), and they just have a battle plan, everyone ebolt till mg reflect is down, the rest of the ebolts should bring anyone down.

easy way to take them down
1 send in 1 person as fodder to be killed
2 as they recast swarm them with chain lightning and meteor swarms and possibly a poison field
3 loot

problem solved, it works.

blue_drac

Wanderer
they use an attended bot script from EasyUO.com

they use it attended in case an admin comes by. That way, they can gate out, or make the bots respond intelligently.

blue_drache said:
they use an attended bot script from EasyUO.com

they use it attended in case an admin comes by. That way, they can gate out, or make the bots respond intelligently.

nooo..... they use it because botting is only illegal if your afk.....
as long as someone is there it doesn't matter, because i guess the staff wants to try and not draw a solid line of what is botting and what is not... or something like that, lol

Lunarpancake said:
Botting should not be permittded when in combat. SHould only be for Mule shit.

bot harvesting is illegal afk also, they think afk harvesting is cheap also
and i think thats what spawned the exp recall killing of packies, lol

but its really hard to prove hands down what is a bot and what isn't unless the staff wants to search the ips of each charactor on to make absolutely sure for every single instance of these mass ebolting... and i think only the higher level staff can check like admins or something...

but i agree, botting is a cheap way to play the game
but hey, so is ganking

Once again, GoD thank everyone here that think we are bots, as it shows our teamwork is working. Once again there can be no better compliments then to accuse us of boting as it mean we are working so well that people actually think we are robots. And those that think we are bots, I implore you to make your own bots and watch what happen to them when we attack. Thank you again for the compliments.

moojub

Wanderer
Yeah Ive seen so many threads about how you guys are bots aragorn, that is an awesome compliment, but i stand firm in the belief that you guys are just very well organized. And yeah ive seen a real bot in action, they are horrible pvp, good for healing though but not pvp.

moojub

Wanderer
yeah i remember lizard, poor guy having all that shit happen, and his bots werent even that good. I remember he just started getting better at utilizing them before he got banned.

*if you think about it though, if someone like lizard got busted with a few bots, you think GoD would have been taken out a long time ago by the admins, but they havent. So they have to be legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.