UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GoD Bots!!! GAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom16

Wanderer
i dont know if GoD is in fact botting, but im sure they have linked scripts..... their might be somone behind every one of those chars, but they are not doing much in the way of Fighting....

And as for the krrios auto target.... i see krrios as a hack anyways(personal fealings!!!!), so that just pisses me off a little more....

moojub

Wanderer
youre not the only one who thinks krrios is a hack, well i dont see it as a hack, i see it more like a lazy bs way to play uo, however krrios from uog did create it so i cant argue about it being on this shard.

you never know, if you get a good bot goin an stay at the computer then it looks natural

but then again i never said they were botting, a gank will almost always win, lol

they migh tbe using a type of names and mimic targetting the first attacked,
i've seen scripts that bring all names that appear on screen up instantly as life bars, and then when the leader bolts someone everyone clicks right after him and that person gets a half second guarentee :)
you can't make it out of range before the other clicks hit and once your clicked you already took damage and are dead

Phantom16

Wanderer
moojub said:
youre not the only one who thinks krrios is a hack, well i dont see it as a hack, i see it more like a lazy bs way to play uo, however krrios from uog did create it so i cant argue about it being on this shard.

Yea, i cant be mad that its here, but i wont use it.....
you can see guard lines, you can see through houses (WALL HACK!!!)
auto targets, auto pot chucking, and a bunch more... i just cant see how anyone can be that lazy.....lol

But yea, as for lizard...i still talk to him on the forum from his website, and hes still in jail....

he was never banned, he quit on his own because of the wrongfull attack....
i wana talk to a GM to see if they just forgot about him, or if he is supose to be in jail forever...

i think if anyone could find out if they where bots, lizard could....

Phantom16 said:
Yea, i cant be mad that its here, but i wont use it.....
you can see guard lines, you can see through houses (WALL HACK!!!)
auto targets, auto pot chucking, and a bunch more... i just cant see how anyone can be that lazy.....lol

But yea, as for lizard...i still talk to him on the forum from his website, and hes still in jail....

he was never banned, he quit on his own because of the wrongfull attack....
i wana talk to a GM to see if they just forgot about him, or if he is supose to be in jail forever...

i think if anyone could find out if they where bots, lizard could....

anyone that can view the clint lists can, it shows ip addresses, so simply check one of the people's ip and if it is the same as the rest then there you go! its bots, otherwise its multiple people

Daukk

Wanderer
Started to respond to this.. but changed my mind. Its not worthy of replying over and over and over ...

No need to respond Daukk, just say thanks for the compliment one more time and watch them tell us how great we are at scripting and boting. Maybe the pack llama was a bit too much for some of them :)

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer
I like krrios but have no idea how to figure the autotarget thing... anyways, after half n hour of playing on it my comp totaly fucks itself up and needsa reboot... something seriously is wrong in the cachewriting or ram usage with that prog... or its just like... half life 3.. as in ram usage and all... anyways just rambling, sorry kinda.. well half drunk elts just say :p

KiloSix

Wanderer
what i cant get pass about gods crap is the fact that they always hit you one or two tles off screen....which you can only do if you have last target set up....now how the hell can they have last target set up on 3 different chars running at them for the FIRST time...all dead 2 tiles befor on screen

Cmack

Wanderer
bot or no bot, its not hard to do. tell your guild to cast EB. hold down, or keep pressing "attack enemy" button. u can set it to only hit Orange's, Grey's etc. but being as they are Red, they cast at basically everything that moves.

its not that hard to avoid them ... and as a personal opinion, its gotta be a really boring way to pk.
but to each his own?

Daukk

Wanderer
KiloSix said:
what i cant get pass about gods crap is the fact that they always hit you one or two tles off screen....which you can only do if you have last target set up....now how the hell can they have last target set up on 3 different chars running at them for the FIRST time...all dead 2 tiles befor on screen

I would suggest that you use a higher resolution for game play and screen size...

I.E. 1024x768 or higher for both settings.. then you will be able to see the graphics beyond the range of your spells and the range of the spells coming from your attackers..

Who

Wanderer
KiloSix said:
I really dont think GoD is a full automated bot, could be running a script to assist in some things, but its not that hard to hit someone offscreen like that. Often what happens is they cast on you as you are running back and it just takes a bit for the eb to catch up, plus last target macros can be setup in UO macros.

Imo, GoD just knows what they are doing. In a diff thread they explained that they have been playing together for for a few years now. If you play with people long enough, especially on teamspeak, chances are your teamwork and coordination becomes good.

Papscal

Wanderer
Wake up

We are not botting or scripting. I for one do use krrios, its what the owner of this server deems legal. Its works well. Anyone who does not use what works well for them as a solo character or in mass battles is foolish. I wish they could get rid of krrios razor and other 3rd party programs so we could get back to the way this game is supposed to be played.

strtrk

Wanderer
K, have you guys seen them in action? all ebolts hit at the same time, all the time. That's not possible, I'll tell you why. People lag, people are off by a split second or slightly delayed, They're not perfect (to the milisecond) 10 times in a row. Only a script can do that.

I've run into GoD when they're blatantly "organized" and when they're not. Both with dramatically different results. I either get owned before i see anyone on my screen, or steamroll them without anyone on my team getting below half health. If GoD is so organized, why the hell is it like night and day?

Hey, the admins say they're not bots, I'll take their word for that, but does that mean they're not majorly scripting? I feel as tho the issue hasn't been investigated thoroughly enough. :(

Ver\

Wanderer
They aren't "botting" by having 2 clients running or something, They are using a target synchronising program/script to make them all hit the same person instantly. 1 Person being the "leader" who targets and rest just sit back and let it target.

P F had GM Ryan follow us around to fight GOD (GoD's SL Guild), and we had 5 ppl vs. their 9.

They were doing all their little weird target closest enemy macros, or whatever, but field spells fucked up their shit, and we destroyed them.

Ryan was witness, all 9 GOD got spanked by 5 P F.

The secret is field spells, fight them outside of town, and run/heal and field behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.