UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GoD Bots!!! GAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Hood

Wanderer
Me and Matt Foley have screwed up their little ganks a few times. Just kill 1 or 2 of them and they turn and run. Seen this happen a few times in Brit GY and outside Delucia.

moojub

Wanderer
exactly harry hood, all the blues have to do is use teamwork, just like GoD does, and well eventually one or two will fall breaking up their team and making them weaker.

Jorden17

Sorceror
personally i could givce a fuck if god ever kills people like you guys.
i don't think they script; they'll never kill me 1v1 or 8v1 either way. if you guys are dying its probably your own damn fault. uo is to easy to die to ebolt same target tactics. if you played gvg on chessy you would know how old that shit is and how easy it is to fight.

game on and gl on learning the basics.

skeet!

Wanderer
LordLardo said:
I used to turret. I simply held down the target random blue macro in razor. When a blue comes on screen, they automatically are targetted.
keyword is RANDOM, the guy said it always hits the SAME dude, if you run up in a group, and they're using target random.. the ebolts should hit multiple people..

i donno bout the eb hitting at the same exact milisecond, cause that's quite fishy, and even if you IP check them, 8 GoD bots in 8 houses with a person sitting there to monitor their bots work could still be a bot...... but it's hard to prove..

terathan33

Wanderer
Thier not bots, and not much more intelligent either. If you run into one aloe he still thinks casting ebolt over and over will drop you. It's so sad to see them pvp outside thier turret. I swear they have one spell in thier book and thats ebolt. what a noob guild.

What I saw last night was far from "good", in fact, it made me want to find these guys everytime I log in now. Thank god they have a faction guild, so not only do I get mad loot, I get points now too.

Each of them carries at LEAST 200 each reg, and a keg of various potions.

<3

BrandT

Wanderer
They definitely have scripts. They don't bot because the staff looked at the IP's sometime back. But, like many have pointed out, they are not that good. I rarely ever play and I've owned them 1v2 a couple of times. 1v1, not even going to get into how bad they are 1v1 on the field.

mattfoley

Sorceror
ive heard from a number of different GM's that they arent botting.

Maybe they precast ebolt, and spam target aquire? ever think of that? since they are stacked it will hit the closest target in range so if 1 person runs in and they are spamming target aquire (w/ ebolt precasted) then bam that guy is dead.

Archioli

Wanderer
It's amazing that no one seems to know about autotarget in Krrios client. I'm disappointed. You kids need to grow new brains or something.

strtrk

Wanderer
They're not gonna be scripting now cuz everyones accusing them. So they're doing the smart thing and laying low with the scripts, (and getting wiped out) I musta taken 1k each reg home by the end of last night.

They dont script all the time. But when they do its obvious. If you haven't witnessed it, you can't say anything. Sure there's target aquire macros. Holding down the macros isn't gonna get the same timing as what I've witnessed.

When my group runs into their SL guild in town. We decimate them with fewer numbers and inside town where you cant use field spells. Where the hell was the leet organization there? Why the hell is it so dramatically different? <---I asked it in my last post, but NO ONE has answered it yet

When my group runs into their SL guild in town. We decimate them with fewer numbers and inside town where you cant use field spells. Where the hell was the leet organization there? Why the hell is it so dramatically different? <---I asked it in my last post, but NO ONE has answered it yet

We just started faction up again so we shall see in the future who is dying and who is not, all I can say is only two in our guild has a negative score. While it has only been two days since we been in faction. Time will tell but you can come here all you want to pound on your own chest how great you are. By all mean toot your own horn. Go ahead tell us how you are a legend in your own mind. But in the end, it is we who are being accused of botting when we are not, so who is getting noticed?

Papscal

Wanderer
Another ignorant baby that see's what he chosses to.

PhireHawk said:
P F had GM Ryan follow us around to fight GOD (GoD's SL Guild), and we had 5 ppl vs. their 9.

They were doing all their little weird target closest enemy macros, or whatever, but field spells fucked up their shit, and we destroyed them.

Ryan was witness, all 9 GOD got spanked by 5 P F.

The secret is field spells, fight them outside of town, and run/heal and field behind you.

Since Ryan was follow you around im sure he will also make notice of them using faction guards. Faction guards by the way are the very definition of botting,accept they cast much faster and have a hell of alot of mana. Whoopie shit ya bought some silver and went to town, mad skilz there tiger. As far as you and ur band of pussys kicking our ass...Daukk issued the offer to fight any of you 2 vs 2 or 10 vs 10 what ever and ya walked away from it. So keep on giving half the story on the forums and try to impress everyone. I can smell you lies like a fart in a car son.
im done with this guy

Kaoz

Wanderer
so, do they even loot the corpses, or just kill for the fact 2 kill people?

edit: this is refering to when/if they bot

Who

Wanderer
Yes they do loot and often its done very fast even if being hit by barrages from blues. Not saying they do, but just because you script doesnt mean you can pause the script or step out of line to loot a corpse.

KiloSix

Wanderer
Papscal said:
Since Ryan was follow you around im sure he will also make notice of them using faction guards. Faction guards by the way are the very definition of botting,accept they cast much faster and have a hell of alot of mana. Whoopie shit ya bought some silver and went to town, mad skilz there tiger. As far as you and ur band of pussys kicking our ass...Daukk issued the offer to fight any of you 2 vs 2 or 10 vs 10 what ever and ya walked away from it. So keep on giving half the story on the forums and try to impress everyone. I can smell you lies like a fart in a car son.
im done with this guy

ROFLMFAO you sir are a dipshit i clearly remember phirehawk issueing you guys 2 fights 2v2 or 10v10 and u panzy assed around it...take your foot out of your mouth now

I'm not doubting that they're bots...

But yesterday we had them running in circles. They went by GY and I was hidden. I said on guild chat we got GOD incoming on west side. Told them to target a certain GOD member, all attacking 1 member at a time to drop them easier.

Well, we dropped one pretty damn fast.

Once that happened, Good Lord they ran in all different directions. We were so confused on who to target cause one seriously went east, another west, another south, and finally another north..... It was so strange, but they just took off and ran for the hills when one died. I thought they'd ebolt us to death at that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.