UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GoD Bots!!! GAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casting at the same time is simple, as soon as your cursor goes down, hit your ebolt macro.

As I said, if you HOLD the target nearest enemy macro, it will automatically target the same opponent if you happen to be stacked on top of eachother.

dsayes

Wanderer
ive seen this first hand. ive tested them. played with them.

try running up to them and hiding. but be sure to have releft up. cause your gonna get hit. but invis next to them. they arnt smart enuff to revel u. if they were people then they would revel.... how lame

I just want to know How the Hell they cast And i mean everyone of them without any spell words and All at the same time.Plus i have Hid right next to them and have seen them sit in one spot for lets say 3 min and them All of a sudden Multi Ebolts come out befor the person there casting at ever hits the screen And again No spell words and i know you cant Precast that long im sorry

EasyUO or any other bot scripts cannot change the time you can hold spells for. That is set serverside. I've blocked a bunch of blues chasing a group of reds off with hiding. In the middle of combat, many people don't think to reveal, besides when you uninvis, you are automatically targetted and killed.

JasonU

Wanderer
Reason alot of us are lead to belive they are botting or scripting is because we have never seen anything this coordinated before. I can't speak for everyone (but im sure there are quite a few vets here) but I've played for over 5 years and I have never once seen any group or guild operate like these guys. We have all played with enough people between all the shards we played to know how people move, cast, target, etc.....all of which this guild does unlike any I've seen.

I hid next to them tonight and watched for a while. They were all tiled up on one spot and all casted Ebolt at the exact same time. All I saw was Ebolt spell come up once ----- for all 8 people tiled on one spot, and released all at the same time...and proceeded to cast the next spell and release agian all at the same time. Someone brought up the point that they may be useing "Target Nearest Enemy"...I could be wrong, but it is "Target RANDOM Enemey". So this wouldn't work out to well when a tamer on foot that is covered by a dragon in a group of other OJ's gets dropped instantly, and then cycles through to the next target....rinse, wash and repeat.

The way they move around together looks almost exactly the way a group of faction guards move when they follow the sherrif around, only a few ever speak and do other things that are uncharacteristic of what one is used to seeing a person do.

And its intresting that at times they apear as one of the most organized guild of PvPers UO has ever seen on any shard, and at times they do things like bolt off in all directions in a fight. If they are so organized and play with the chemistry that a 1-2 year old guild plays with, why do they fall apart when fields are used agianst them or spam ebolt, ebolt, ebolt when caught solo. You would think that people that good wouldn't let a few fields totally throw thier game off or would be a seasoned enough PvPer to know that spamming ebolt to kill someone isn't exactly the best way to go about it.

Not to mention that most voice chat programs like Vent, TS, and others have a certian amount of lag between the person talking and the person listening. If one person is calling out "Everyone Cast Ebolt" the odds of all 8 of them casting at the exact same time are little to none. And as someone else pointed out, what about the lag between all 8 clients and the server? Do they all have the exact same amount of latency?

The reason I say these things is that my 5 years of experience playing UO tells me that the likely hood of this all chalking up to good teamwork and organization is little to none. The fact that other people who have played UO 5+ years that, strangely enough, say the same thing, based of thier experience playing UO, lead me to belive that this can't be chalked up to good teamwork and organization totally.

With all that said, if you guys are truely acomplishing this all with out any extra "help", MUCH props to you guys, as I have never seen anything that coordinated in UO ever.

treehouse

Sorceror
jesus fuckin christ they use bots why would anyone say different, i cant believe people are believing that they are that coordinated. fuck who cares

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Bot or no bot, At the end of the day I'm not going to let a group of "skilled" people drop me. I'll just avoid them at all costs from now on. I've never met them but its pure logic to not run up now when you see the GoD guildtag.

Let them have their fun killing newbies for bone armour and 50 gold. I suggest a total boycott of all GoD interaction. If you see them, Get back to the guard line.

Eventually they will just tire of using the same tactics day in day out and leave like they did on IPY.

dsayes

Wanderer
Betty said:
Bot or no bot, At the end of the day I'm not going to let a group of "skilled" people drop me. I'll just avoid them at all costs from now on. I've never met them but its pure logic to not run up now when you see the GoD guildtag.

Let them have their fun killing newbies for bone armour and 50 gold. I suggest a total boycott of all GoD interaction. If you see them, Get back to the guard line.

Eventually they will just tire of using the same tactics day in day out and leave like they did on IPY.

i second that motion

Kind of hard now Betty. They've started a faction guild. They just stack up at popular recall spots and insta kill people before they even load. I recalled to brit bank two days ago, and before my screen had even loaded I was dead.

C

Cricket

Now since UOG allows and, by nature of allowing, promotes botting, I bet we are going to see a lot more of this in the future.

~C

JasonU

Wanderer
Hopefully not. The Krrios client alone pushes the envelope on automating certian functions in PvP. Last thing we need are bots or scripts that further automate certian functions in PvP.

Not much you can do about it other than just boycott.

strtrk

Wanderer
Betty said:

WTF kinda logic is that? Here's a fucking challenge to you, and you run away from it! No wonder you ass hats always run/recall away from IC.

Unlike you, I'm not gonna run away from this problem, and neither will my guild. We'll outsmart them just like we did to the rest of you cowards.

Ankoku15 said:
anyone that can view the clint lists can, it shows ip addresses, so simply check one of the people's ip and if it is the same as the rest then there you go! its bots, otherwise its multiple people

Lol, you obviously know very little about networking. If what you were saying was true there would be no such thing as DOS attacks... There's a Zillion ways around your argument. IP addresses mean absolutely nothing.

If the server were to ban my IP, I'd be able to get back on in under 1 minuite. If they banned my whole ISP it'd take me maybe 5min. If I wanted to run multiple clients from multiple IPs, it'd take me 20min to an hour.

Who

Wanderer
No comment on the idea of GoD just making a video of them fighting it and hosting it to let everyone watch?

R

Ryan

Cricket said:
Now since UOG allows and, by nature of allowing, promotes botting, I bet we are going to see a lot more of this in the future.

~C
One more post I dont like from you and you will be removed from the forums. I will squash you like a little fucking cricket.

These guys are NOT BOTS. Grow the fuck up.

You people are stupid.

Give me a total of 10 guys in a group with inscrip and eval, we will all cast ebolt and ebolt you to death. And convienently, we will only talk in vent, so it appaers more like we are botting.

Status
Not open for further replies.