UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great suggestion for everyone

Ajani

Page
I think we need to get rid of the spellweaving circles in Brit tram and Brit fel and just put them in vendor mall. This would make it easier to get a focus because people afk in vendor mall so they can just stand one circle and help everyone get a focus. Also this will help people get a focus because people have spellweaving bots in tram and not fel because they do not want to get attacked. I have a red and i must wait for my guildies to get on for me to get a focus. So this would just help every spellweaver.

-Ajani

Crab Man

Squire
"It is meant to encourage group spellcasting by giving a bonus for multiple arcanists working together."
http://www.uoguide.com/Spellweaving

I feel that just making this stupidly easier than it already is to get a focus 6 ruins the point of even having the "Arcane Circle" spell might as well give a level 6 to everyone regardless of skill points.

Just my thoughts. Lets make UO easier than it already is :D

Loler

Page
"It is meant to encourage group spellcasting by giving a bonus for multiple arcanists working together."
http://www.uoguide.com/Spellweaving

I feel that just making this stupidly easier than it already is to get a focus 6 ruins the point of even having the "Arcane Circle" spell might as well give a level 6 to everyone regardless of skill points.

Just my thoughts. Lets make UO easier than it already is :D
you can leave them nekkid and have an auto rez accept script on. since they are nekkid wont lose anything :)

Ajani

Page
I used to keep weavers in Fel. I would log back in dead everytime, so you can thank the people who kept killing them for their disappearance. :p
See with the circle in vendor mall you would not get killed :D
Also what is the point of killing a spell weaving bot?

Ajani

Page
Ajani you are a complete dumbass. This is when I withdraw from these threads is when dumb fucks like you wont listen to somewhat decent reasoning.

If you put something on the forums you're asking for everyones opinion.
ok here is what i want you to do to see my point.
get on at 9 A.M. on Tuesday and try to get a focus at brit fel and tell me how long it takes you to get a lvl 6

Ajani

Page
usually takes me 30 seconds.
ok go join a guild where people do not just sit around and play UO all day long.
Join a guild where people have lives,Jobs,Wives,Kids
Oh and join a guild where they live in the United States and see how long it takes

april0395

Sorceror
See with the circle in vendor mall you would not get killed :D
Also what is the point of killing a spell weaving bot?
I think people would kill them so that other guilds couldn't use them for a focus. Seems like people hate Hz for some reason or another, but I'm sure they have enough people that they don't need my weavers anyway. :D

Ajani

Page
well people have the bots in tam but are afraid in fel
just make a macro that if your health is under what it should be it spams guards

Azran

Traveler
Ajani said:
Oh and join a guild where they live in the United States and see how long it takes

Loler is in a guild in the US. Maybe you should do summer school and learn some observation skills.