UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great suggestion for everyone

zulu2401

Squire
There are two advantages to my posted solution.

#1 the solution is completely under your control. You don't need to wait on the staff to remove your spellweaving skill!

#2 you'll get to see how fun this game was without all those trashy AOE choke point spells, and even trashier buff stacks.
I agree. Field fights are more fun except the part where every ****** on the server runs into a house except my guild. I refuse to let them use houses as handicaps..

Last edited by a moderator:

marcusstone

Sorceror
I agree that it should stay as is. Sorry to disagree, but if it's just handed to everyone, what's the point? Might as well just make arcane circle +6 from the get go...

Alvin1337

Sorceror
The other day i was thinking.... how about we put Arcane-Stone lvl 6 to a donation store? Lets say with a 1 week timer (?)... for like... 2-3 $ (?) ... I feel it would have buyers and in the same time wouldnt destroy the balance. - Just an idea.

Hz shouldn't have a right to speak about spawning, because they NEVER spawn. They either raid at level 1 or 2 and then leave and never finish it...

Take your pathetic spellweaving circle and shove it right up your pathetic bungholes. The only spellweaving spell you use is gift of renewal and that still doesn't improve your gameplay because you always tend to die at the footsteps of your houses.

"We build houses to fight like men." -Hz

zulu2401

Squire
Lol. It's just cute when you face hz outnumbered. Loop and Hz are the two worst guilds when it comes to pvp. MB never fights without help. You never see him running around trying to fight anyone without half his guild online. Loop straight up run from an even fight every single time. We had some fun fights today even though it was everyone against KVG. Literally everyone else standing around the gate not flagging each other. Just waiting for us to show up.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Lol. It's just cute when you face hz outnumbered. Loop and Hz are the two worst guilds when it comes to pvp. MB never fights without help. You never see him running around trying to fight anyone without half his guild online. Loop straight up run from an even fight every single time. We had some fun fights today even though it was everyone against KVG. Literally everyone else standing around the gate not flagging each other. Just waiting for us to show up.
By the way: congratulations on getting the sash from semi today - if we were better organized maybe you wouldnt have won both the scrolls and the arty.

zulu2401

Squire
Was some nice fights. Hz completely ruins this morning for everyone though. We started baracoon for pvp and they bring 8 people to fight 3 of us. Same for Brit gate fight and they abuse the fuck out of some auto target as well. Demise has no dignity left and it's pathetic.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I agree. Field fights are more fun except the part where every ****** on the server runs into a house except my guild. I refuse to let them use houses as handicaps..

Except my guild he says? Yup, they try to be flagged on and run to the nextby perma gate or britain's gate