UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great suggestion for everyone

royal kapero2

Sorceror
By the way: congratulations on getting the sash from semi today - if we were better organized maybe you wouldnt have won both the scrolls and the arty.
It was rikktor and it was Hz who got the sash. Speaking of KVG, they got wrecked earlier in Despise. Heh.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
It was rikktor and it was Hz who got the sash. Speaking of KVG, they got wrecked earlier in Despise. Heh.
Ganging, target -sharing, and fake screenshots - a quick summerise of the Hz guild.

Zulu got 3 semidars eariler in the morning - all of them big fights... too bad you didnt attent - you would see how good pvpers fight their battles. The last one we almost beaten KvG.... but Zulu's power could not be undone - he ressed up and kept running around the spawn till hes guild ressed up and came to take over - i recall they got 120 sw of that semidar - good job for them.

Moltar

Traveler
ok go join a guild where people do not just sit around and play UO all day long.
Join a guild where people have lives,Jobs,Wives,Kids
Oh and join a guild where they live in the United States and see how long it takes
I am guildess and I can get a level 6 focus in about 1 minute but then again I have 4 weavers one on each acct because I got off my ass and macroed the characters while I slept. hardest part is SW quest but being able to do discipline questtook about maybe 20-30 mins each.

Loler

Page
I am guildess and I can get a level 6 focus in about 1 minute but then again I have 4 weavers one on each acct because I got off my ass and macroed the characters while I slept. hardest part is SW quest but being able to do discipline questtook about maybe 20-30 mins each.
did s/w quest on a char with 0 skills :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow: im magic

zulu2401

Squire
Alvin and I are enemies but friends. It's amazing how much fun you can have at a game when you aren't fighting some piece of garbage guild who abuse game mechanics and exploit bullshit tactics and flaws in server features.

zulu2401

Squire

No idea what you are talking about as usual. We fought REQ several times last night, you showed up with 7-8 people to fight 3 of us and we started that coon for pvp on purpose. Only with that many people will you ever be able to compete with me. Keep dreaming though.

zulu2401

Squire
You know I'm right. I always spend 20 mins chasing one of you around because you are that bad. Then I get ganked by 5 of you lol. You are probably one of their worst. You can't survive shit without alchy mage.

zulu2401

Squire
As a matter of fact, heavy smoker and I spanked you guys 2v3 yesterday. Funny part was that one of you died and once it was an even fight you bailed on us.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
No idea what you are talking about as usual. We fought REQ several times last night, you showed up with 7-8 people to fight 3 of us and we started that coon for pvp on purpose. Only with that many people will you ever be able to compete with me. Keep dreaming though.

I am so powerful that I make everyone fabricate lies. You are nothing, why would you introduce your opinion anyway? It was 3 vs. 3 and at first I alone teleported and made it 1 vs 3. 3 of you who couldn't kill me, just mindlessly casting spells. Easy win, dropped one by one.

--

Now, a lesson to anybody who wants to imitate MB. If you ever wanted to be cool at the beginning, cooler than any Hz, I disappoint you with the correction* which proves Hz destroys anyone unless there are massive numbers. You were a legend in 2007? Not only you and MB rocks the shard to this day. People constantly say the crap but does anyone know how KvG and REQ ended? KvG spawns at 2 AM when there is almost no Hz. And REQ spawns when they believe there is almost no Hz online, during European time fifteen of them vs. 3 of Hzs. Haaaa. You have a big guild? Great, whatever you create collapses within few months. What kind of pvper are you? Waiting hours til Hz is off, then gank lonely Hz units, you morons. This is a factory of mockery. Final of finals, time for conclusion, get lost from forums because you are embarrassing as Bile dropping a college for UO career, then getting banned.

The correction: 1vs7
http://i.imgur.com/CJ5153f.jpg