UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Great suggestion for everyone

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Now, I know that you have troubles with any intellectual topic zulu but at your age you should be able to count.
Ramax, Perlor, Dugnas vs.... Zulu and who? GamerzEdge?
Basicly its just another screenshot where you have number advantage. Its prabobly fabrication anyway.... I dont think Zulu would get killed by only 3 people...
You should show more respect when you adress Zulu, maybe one day he can give you a free lesson on how to play UO.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Ramax, Perlor, Dugnas vs.... Zulu and who? GamerzEdge?
Basicly its just another screenshot where you have number advantage. Its prabobly fabrication anyway.... I dont think Zulu would get killed by only 3 people...

You should show more respect when you adress Zulu, maybe one day he can give you a free lesson on how to play UO.

OKay you sir are obviously either blind or stupid or both. Those are death screenshots, means they are auto taken when someone onscreen dies. On the first one you see two red names other than HZ and one dead corpse, one of their team mates. Quit being such an idiotic moron and pay attention to what's written or shown before you even bother replying something.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
In other terms so you can understand them you dumbie: Xphinity's corpse on the ground, Zulu and Gameredge still alive. Got it now? Moron.