UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Area is now Open.

Naddict

Sorceror
Halloween Area is now Open.

With the activation of the final statue, a gate was opened to the Halloween area.

This area will be open for 2 weeks, the gates will close and the special tokens will be removed November 8.

While it's open please have fun exploring the different sections and fighting the locals. Throughout the next couple weeks there will special mini events held that will lead an organized group through the different dungeons to take on their champions.

Digatalas

Knight
Re: Halloween Area is now Open.

Anyone found a dungeon? All I found was the Dark Father on crack at the top of the stone building that I helped kill... It dropped 3 Ltots!! But It wont respawn soon enough.

ZeroSlash

Wanderer

Digatalas;645124 said:
Anyone found a dungeon? All I found was the Dark Father on crack at the top of the stone building that I helped kill... It dropped 3 Ltots!! But It wont respawn soon enough.

I found one with a lot of Vampires and a Ancient Lich guarding the portal.

mtandk2

Wanderer

all I have found is a room w/ some crazy birds that reveal and kill very quickly...also found a bunny that hit me for 65 damage, then hit me w/ flamestrike when I was healing...all the sudden I was saying ooOOOoOO...

Digatalas

Knight

Ha, I found most of the dungeons but I still am not sure what the message that I get when I am near the outhouse is for... Still workin on that.

But I ended up killing like 4 bosses for 0 Ltots... sounds about right. At least 10 or so dropped around me for other people haha, my luck. ;)

Thank you staff for the great event. I know what I am going to be doing for the next few nights most likely.

Moghe

Sorceror

I just want to say thank you to the staff for creating the Halloween area. Some of the puzzles were really well thought out, and I had hours of fun exploring it. Will be back for more (especially if there are mini-events planned on later) :p.

Naddict

Sorceror

Digatalas;645159 said:
Ha, I found most of the dungeons but I still am not sure what the message that I get when I am near the outhouse is for... Still workin on that.

Have you been in the lake?

taerm

Wanderer

there is a black gate near town criers in cities like one at west brit bank and near luna stable

Rmac

Sorceror

no the tokens will be removed and replaced with all the ltots in your dreams!

Wow, Naddict lives! :eek:

...And just when I thought I'd vanquished him for good. Strange things are afoot, indeed!

Naddict;645303 said:
Have you been in the lake?

Naddict.

What do you do in your spare time?

Transcendental Meditation? Yoga? Tai-Chi?

Or maybe design physical exercise assault-course style weight-loss programs run by grizzled angry Marine Sergeants?

:p

FE