UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Area is now Open.

Naddict

Sorceror
Re: Halloween Area is now Open.

Nottheking;645607 said:
Wow, Naddict lives! :eek:

...And just when I thought I'd vanquished him for good. Strange things are afoot, indeed!

I'm always around.

Feersum Endjinn;645612 said:
Naddict.
What do you do in your spare time?

Think of ways to torture players.

Hope you all are enjoying the Halloween area :)

DarthNader

Sorceror

Naddict;645684 said:
....Hope you all are enjoying the Halloween area :)

More than you will ever know!!! :D:D:D

Thank you for making some of the mobs dern near impossible to kill!! ;)

So, with all the bosses, have any of you figured out which ones give ltots and which dont?

I have heard The Costumed Orc Champion and Frankenstien give tots.
I do not know about Jack the Ripper, Uncle Fester, the Guardian, etc.

Can anyone verify which ones they have received tots from?

homosapyouin

Sorceror

He's ontop of the maze/stone building down in the swampy area. Just find the path with the frogs and follow that in into the building.

Digatalas

Knight

It is directly East of the Gate and it looks like a fire elemental but it has the name of a Dark Father and is more beasty than both... It has 40,000 hp.

He isn't hard to kill though with just a tamer with a Greater Dragon tanking.

Thats for the info all. I have heard that some of the bosses only have LTOTs sometimes. Can anyone confirm this?

Pont

Knight

weinster666;647933 said:
Thats for the info all. I have heard that some of the bosses only have LTOTs sometimes. Can anyone confirm this?
Yes, I think there is a timer on LTOTs given out by the bosses. In the past 24 hours I have killed Jack the Ripper 4 times and it was only the first time that anyone got LTOTs.

Digatalas

Knight

weinster666;647933 said:

Meaning? That they don't drop scrolls or checks too?

I'm not sure about that.

I know Frank also drops 8K checks.

Lucifall

Knight

Happy late Hallowen, Demise! Courtesy of Mae'var.

Attachments

• HappyHallowenBitches.JPG
    HappyHallowenBitches.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 176

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

orc drops 15k checks power scrolls ltots and flower tapestry deeds as well as hair dye/beard dye

peinsluth i think also

Well - that was probably one of the best events I've participated in on Demise... certainly the most fun I've had in ages. :)

Thank you Naddict and all the other twisted evil staff members who contributed.

My only (constructive) suggestion for the next one would be one really, really hard-to-find boss for those who love discovering secrets and solving puzzles; one really, really hard-to-get-to boss for those who like to get together to fight a long, strategic campaign before the final battle (slow opening doors and revealers to avoid run-throughs were an awesome addition btw) and one really, really tough boss that would require the coordinated participation of half the shard to kill...

Maybe none of them would be found or killed - but then they would still be there for the next event...

Anyway - was great.

FE

Naddict

Sorceror

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was surprised how fast people got through the Lake puzzle. The boss down there was only killed once that I know of :)