UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Area is now Open.

Pont

Knight
Re: Halloween Area is now Open.

Naddict;653405 said:
I was surprised how fast people got through the Lake puzzle. The boss down there was only killed once that I know of :)
:cool: Yeah.

Orion Lighter;653524 said:
what was the boss?
Lord of the Sewers.

ne14pic

Sorceror

Naddict;653405 said:
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was surprised how fast people got through the Lake puzzle. The boss down there was only killed once that I know of :)
well making him as difficult as you did you ensured a a good mix of the brave and the stupid and then the really pissed off

Naddict

Sorceror

Technically he was just a Serado with bumped hit points :)

As for the solution to the lake, I actually don't have it. LC designed it and never got me the key :) I knew it was a combination of switching between the colors and the 1/3 rocks. So something like 1/Grey, 3/White, 1/White, 3/Grey...

gilgamash

Knight

I remember a thingy called Paragon Harrower... :)

Otherwise thanks from my side as well!
G:

Feersum Endjinn;653202 said:
and one really, really tough boss that would require the coordinated participation of half the shard to kill...
FE