UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

D

djstepanek

Re: How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

No doubt, I'm leaving for class in an hour anyways, probably fall when I leave :p

curtavius

Wanderer

This is regoddamndiculous. That one post is right. Japs will always script and get away with it. Why?? Because tbh staff doesnt give a flying shit. You can either put up with the b.s. or go play on another shard. I have almost gave up on idocs because of this. My friends have sent razor packets in and we never hear anything. I tell you what i think i might start scripting my damn self. One thing that really is on my 2do list is to make a red and drop atom bombs all over those scripting japs. But, you know what...not even that can stop the flow of japs. Hell, theres like 10 million per square inch over there.lol

D

djstepanek

looool, red and a grey came up and killed my dummy dude(dunno why, I have nothing on him) and the japs zerged ^_^

edit: gonna miss it fall :( stupid college

Havok19

Wanderer

Where is it i will come and do kamikaze run on my alchy

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

With that many people if they work together they can run a staggered manual placement and one of them will get it if they set off trying to place and keep doing it until it falls, so they might not script tbh and it will just look like it because at every instance there is 1/2 people placing a house on the already placed house.
ps - Tabla Beat is my irl hero.

raithianellis

Sorceror

Damn Japos, chased my poor dexxer off :(. Didn't think they actually wore armor.

Seems like the japs are more organized than us round-eyes.
Instead of making guilds to fight amongst themselves, they band together for a common cause.
Trying getting >!< and .e to help each other take the japs out...lol...riiiiiiiiiight.

Testamentx said:
Instead of making guilds to fight amongst themselves, they band together for a common cause.
Trying getting >!< and .e to help each other take the japs out...lol...riiiiiiiiiight.

that's because they spend 1% of their time pvping and the other 99% of their time hunting idocs.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
I have an RPV somewhere of various 2D members (although one was with us.... go figure) and >!< and about 5 other seemingly random fighters who would usually be at each others throats all call truce and attempt to throw -X- off an IDOC, it didn't work but it was fun as hell.

Lorthic

Knight

Can't track all of 'em...

Attachments

• track.JPG
    track.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 7
D

djstepanek

Jappos bringing their wws out now!

D

djstepanek

Raithianellis said:
I see that, but why?
I dunno they be rolling up in the dragons now too!

Lorthic

Knight

djstepanek said:
I dunno they be rolling up in the dragons now too!
They will get this IDOC and every single item in it.

D

djstepanek

Dead-eye Jack said:
They will get this IDOC and every single item in it.
Haha yeah, I'm doing hw, looking up like every 10 min. They gonna rush it when it falls but I think I can get something, I set up razor to auto pickup a few items.