UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

herbage

Wanderer
Re: How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

hikrydikrydok said:
This is regoddamndiculous. That one post is right. Japs will always script and get away with it. Why?? Because tbh staff doesnt give a flying shit. You can either put up with the b.s. or go play on another shard. I have almost gave up on idocs because of this. My friends have sent razor packets in and we never hear anything. I tell you what i think i might start scripting my damn self. One thing that really is on my 2do list is to make a red and drop atom bombs all over those scripting japs. But, you know what...not even that can stop the flow of japs. Hell, theres like 10 million per square inch over there.lol

you can script from inside the guard zone at that idoc, ive been watching it for a few days.

Also since it's going to fall while I'm at my chem class tonight, i checked it at 3:30 pm central time yesterday and it was greatly, at 9:30 it was idoc, there's your time frame

Lorthic

Knight

djstepanek said:
Haha yeah, I'm doing hw, looking up like every 10 min. They gonna rush it when it falls but I think I can get something, I set up razor to auto pickup a few items.
Going for that cbd and High Rollers bonnet... and the dress. =)

D

djstepanek

herbage said:
you can script from inside the guard zone at that idoc, ive been watching it for a few days.

Also since it's going to fall while I'm at my chem class tonight, i checked it at 3:30 pm central time yesterday and it was greatly, at 9:30 it was idoc, there's your time frame
Wewt a few more hours then? It might be around when I get back from my class tonight.

D

djstepanek

Dead-eye Jack said:
Going for that cbd and High Rollers bonnet... and the dress. =)
Step off the hat! Where is the cbd I only see a deed for a mini house.
edit: lol I died, someone is trying to take it, they failed
edit2: They killed balron too hehe

herbage

Wanderer

actually it should fall after i get back. figure 28.8 hours assuming it went idoc at 3:30
thats 9:30 at the earliest, more likely later. I'm putting my money around 11 to 12

Lorthic

Knight

That persona tamer tried to kill me, but he sucks too much to disrupt my teleport. ;p

Wanka said:
I have an RPV somewhere of various 2D members (although one was with us.... go figure) and >!< and about 5 other seemingly random fighters who would usually be at each others throats all call truce and attempt to throw -X- off an IDOC, it didn't work but it was fun as hell.
That was fucking awesome, I remember that. I have the packet video somewhere, when I find it and get back home from work (fucking lunch a hour after I go in) Ill upload it.

persona is Bear aka mark, lure his mares, they have like 250 magery, lol.
e. is holding that shit down, but I know something gay will happen before it falls, shit always happens.

Lorthic

Knight

Revelations said:
persona is Bear aka mark, lure his mares, they have like 250 magery, lol.
e. is holding that shit down, but I know something gay will happen before it falls, shit always happens.
Ah, Mark, eh? He has some practicing to do. =)

Lorthic

Knight

It's going to fall soon. Tabla Beat is here.

@_@

is still has not fallen Jesus, is e. still there? I left a character with a razor macro trying to pick up 3 blessed items I was surrounding, but I must be dead by now :(

Lorthic

Knight

Revelations said:
is still has not fallen Jesus, is e. still there? I left a character with a razor macro trying to pick up 3 blessed items I was surrounding, but I must be dead by now :(
Hehehee, e. isn't here. Only blues. Chased 'em all off. =)

Uhm, don't see any corpses, or a ghost... area is pretty clear. :-p YOU MAY GET IT!

Are the asians still there, it is like 4-5 am there, they must be getting tired by now, LOL! How many total people are there, I wonder how many people Ryan will ban for auto placing.

damn, who ploted it, Japs or Americans? Who got all the big ass chests with 7000 stones in them, I counted at least 4?

Lorthic

Knight

Revelations said:
damn, who ploted it, Japs or Americans? Who got all the big ass chests with 7000 stones in them, I counted at least 4?
It's still up and ask is currently terrorizing us the jps (Japanese players).

Lorthic

Knight

I'd say anywhere between one and five hours left until this bitch falls.

Lorthic

Knight

[ask] may hold it, but my bet is that Tabla still gets the plot.

ok ASK, LOL Nice, that is e. hehe, I hope they did not pk my character, a few of them knew who I was, hehe, awesome fun, so how many a shadow knights are there running around?