UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

Re: How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?

None, they'll build a robot to do it for them. :/

Mustafa

Wanderer

OwnageAnonymous said:
How many japs does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?

None, they'll build a robot to do it for them. :/

nay, a script!

indeed, they script the robots to PLACE a Lightbulb into the socket, I heard they use Easy UO to put the light in.

Mustafa

Wanderer

BTW rev, you are your wee friends are pretty bad at ganking people 4v2... even when you havea pot scripting vanq hally wielding crazy bastard on your side =\

who is hally scripter, I do not know anyone in my guild that uses scripts, all the shadow knights are mages? I am not there BTW, I am at work, but they are very good at ganking, I am sure of that.

Mustafa

Wanderer

it was a few days ago on the vesper side teleporter... he wans't in your guild.. he was some dude that joined in the gank... but you didn't kill the guy... so i win! =P

so tell me about the idoc, what is happening, who is incharge, has it fell yet?

Tabla will get it via script and get away with it as usual, no one kills the japs.
Tabla owns the IDOC game.

How are the japs still there, it is like 5am there, they should all be sleeping?

sure it is bally, only way that happened is if the gms were mad about who was going to get all the loot and placement, I have seen that happen a time or 2 in my days here, but I cannot prove it, so it is just spectulation or conspiricy.

I know a few people who have refreshed houses they let go IDOc on purpose just to piss people off and get loot from bodies.

D

djstepanek

Bwahhaha, I came back from class for like 10 min and it refreshed...thats awsome.

GMS For the win, they were pissed that ASK was going to get the loot, they really hate e. they do it all the time. But it is their server, they can do what they want.