UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How To Make Money. For New Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominion

Sorceror
Re: How To Make Money. For New Players.

Sam-hybrid said:
get a mare and a dragon, wait till its bonded, take it to a dungeon, have peacemakeing and vet and ull pull in 50-60k a hr is u work fast ;).

UPDATE: Stick with the miner people. ill pulling in around 40k iron ignots in 5hrs. sell for 8gp each = 280k.

Damn what are you doing to get 40k in 5hrs? Do share I can only pull in maybe 10k in a day working on it all day.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Ok just a msg to every one, i have told far to many people about my spot and im loseing alot of iron and money, so im sorry but i cannot tell anyone else the location of the mining spot. sorry guys!

Razimus

Wanderer

Good guides, I guess my way of making money isn't as popular, I just made a gm fisher and loot shipwrecks all day, I make about 15k per mib, 1 to 3k in cash but the weps and things sell for the remaining k, the rate of mibs is pretty high can get 5 within 5 minutes or 5 within 2 hours. My main way of making money is in rares though, I'm new to this server so I still have to learn what the prices are but I just visit every player vendor in the world and can easily assess the values based on them and by that can spot cheap rares buy low and sell high. Have only been on Hybrid for 3 days now but in the official servers I went from 0 to 70mil within 1 month of buying low and sellin high, rares exclusively, it's a good market to invest in if you know what you're doing. It got to the point where I'd create rares heheh... not to be mean but a lot of players dupe themselves, like the bottle of water, it doesn't work on this server though, I haven't played ea uo in a long time but I can see a lot of the server functions are in harmony with modern day uo, with the many modern restrictions. Just an example, fill a barrel with water empty it, no harm in that, bam they consider it an exploit and 'fix' it, etc etc etc until the fun little features applied by the original team are completely eliminated, spaking of osi-ea of course.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Razimus;1256446 said:
Just an example, fill a barrel with water empty it, no harm in that, bam they consider it an exploit and 'fix' it, etc etc etc until the fun little features applied by the original team are completely eliminated, spaking of osi-ea of course.

haha, yip those were the days.

obe19900

Wanderer

You're saying we should kill wisps, and they have a lot of money in them?

Jaltos;719234 said:
I dunno, but the way I did my money what like this:

Start a new character with a dexxing skill at 50, magery 49, musicianship 1.
The stats are 49 str, 10 dex and 11 int.

As a starting position, I choosed Britain because of it's sewer, which is a nice starting area for training. but Yew's farm animals are good too.

The point of this character is to have his Melee damages as high as possible, enough Magery to mark/recall to nice wisp spots and Peacemaking to keep wisps from killing him.

When the weapon skill is GMed(Along with any other weapon skills you want, if you want), Use the starting 1000 gold to buy cheap musical instruments(about 5-10 of them at 25 each) and macro Musicianship and Peacemaking(I used Razor to do this, and the reason the macro includes using the instrument is so that Peacemaking will not ask for "Which instrument shall you play").

With 95 peacemaking, it is easy to peace Wisps, but it's not alway working. When it fails, just wait 8 seconds and repeace it.

And Magery is to go from wisp spots to wisp spots, because when there's someone else at a spot, they are hard as hell to move em out of that spot.

Sam-hybrid

Knight

Wisps carry around 200gp plus they are quite hard aspecialy for a new char with no or little magic reists

kdivers

Knight

i just wanna make 1 little change to the initial miner template. screw magery, just buy it form a mage and replace those 50 points with 50 tinkering to make your tools. all you will need is maybe 75 max (unless you wanna make bolas with the mad ingots you mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.