UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
When point collection is over - After December 15th - points can be redeemed for predetermined prizes via auction/vendor.
The more points you have, the better chance you have of getting what you want from the auctioned items.
If you are not interested in the auctioned items, you will be able to cash your points for supplies or carpet via a special vendor.
This vendor is not in the world. Not until after the 15th.
There will be more information about the auction later.

Countessa

Knight
So to give everyone a better idea of what to look for, here were the locations from yesterday:

1. code posted in the mirc chat MOTD (expired at noon)
  2. code posted in this thread in the afternoon (expired at midnight)
  3. code in Trinsic on a recolored sign over the tailor shop sign (expired at midnight)
  4. the healer on the Black Pearl was renamed with a code (expired at midnight)
  5. Shame had an invulnerable ore elemental walking around with a code as a name (expired at midnight)
  6. Out in the forest north of the Britain mountain range was a static ice-white flower pot with a code as a name (expired at midnight)
  7. There was a static ice-white table in Deciet renamed with a code (expired at midnight)
  8. A random sign in northern T2A had a code (expired at midnight)
  9. There would have been a dungeon with a sign in the evening but server was down. I threw that one up this morning instead. Happy Hunting

spooj

Sorceror
IMO the amount of times you can enter invalid codes should be increased, cause theres some things that maybe could be codes but aren't, and you can't really fish with less than like 1000 entries atleast right? just a thought, idk if itd be hard to do.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
IMO the amount of times you can enter invalid codes should be increased, cause theres some things that maybe could be codes but aren't, and you can't really fish with less than like 1000 entries atleast right? just a thought, idk if itd be hard to do.
Maybe it's just me but I don't understand anything your saying? Lol fish?

spooj

Sorceror
Maybe it's just me but I don't understand anything your saying? Lol fish?
not sure exactly what the term for it is, but my guess is that whoever implemented the [claimcode command wanted to prevent people from just guessing huge combinations of uo terms/numbers with a program or what not by putting a limit on amount of entries that come back as invalid before you cannot enter anymore for AWHILE. every time this has happend to me ive actually had to page a gm lol. other than this tho event is pretty cool so far :p

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Oh lol yeah makes sense though why would u keep trying to enter a code that's invalid ? That means the timer ran up or someone already claimed it if it's a 1 use only code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.