UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm sorry but I happen to be one of the people who had an excel graph showing what I was bidding on and what I wasn't. Clean, clear, simple, understandable. I never overbid my point value. Even if a bunch of people overbid or screwed up, its not rocket science. The time it took me to graph out all the items I wanted and all the people bidding against me took little to no time and I watched countless items. Its the end of February. Stop fooling yourselves. A monkey with a full time job could make an excel graph like I did and figure out who has won what in less than 2 weeks let alone 2 months. Tessa got bored. She's got a right to slack off being a volunteer, but this whole event like I said has made me move away from Hybrid. I keep checking my alerts every few days just to keep seeing lost players with IOU's and a hopeful look on their face.

scorxx

Sorceror
I don't think character bid switching was the issue, the issue was you were allowed to remove your bid altogether, though be it did ask you for a reason when you tried to delete your post, it didn't tell you no either, it just let you do it. So now you have someone who outbidded a person, then deleted their bid, so that person who was outbid went and bid on another item, then at the end of the auction they won several items they can't afford cuz the ones who outbid them deleted their bids.

EVEN STILL it should not take half a year to sort this out, and as she stated after finishing/closing each thread if you see a mistake please message me, well from my understanding all thos epeople who seen a mistake and messaged her, haven't received a reply, or anything to that extent, I don't think the reason this is taking so long has anything to do with human error, I think it has everything to do with shes just not doing it, has other things in real life that has kept her from it, and I can't blame her for not spending all her time on this game, but you shouldn't start something you can't finish. This was all suppose to be done after christmas.

Uomvp

Knight
Truth is... just forget about it until she messages you. I'm not going to lie i wish i had some of my stuff. I won an item before xmas break but it's up to tessa when she wants to finish it up or not. It shouldn't take a long time to sort threw it but real life does come first.

Countessa

Knight
EVEN STILL it should not take half a year to sort this out, and as she stated after finishing/closing each thread if you see a mistake please message me, well from my understanding all thos epeople who seen a mistake and messaged her, haven't received a reply, or anything to that extent,

Anyone messaging about an error has recieved a message.
Don't make shit up when you are just guessing.

And yes, this is taking some time. Life is kicking my ass right now. I realize it's been two months but it takes about 30 min to go through one of the threads and I don't have the time.

And Left_Behind. Find your monkey and get him to mail me the work when he is done.
Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.