UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNNaN

Knight
If you can imagine, there are lots of people waiting. Think of how much work it would be to do each transaction just as if you were meeting someone in game to sell something. She said that she is busy for the holidays and will get the items handed out when there is time.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I've bought and sold a "glory" lantern, so I know shit is being given out, and as I've stated before: I don't even know what the fuck is going on

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Everyone just needs to chill
Tessa is our lady of virtue
She needs to be treated with respect
Anyone who would complain need be reminded of how fun the hunt was
and how it was she who logged on like clockwork to make it so
complain i say nay
I say Thank you

Smokeuog

Sorceror
It became a penny auction with most people pinching their points bidding up 1 point at a time and shit..

also people switching character bids and probably bidding over there actual points... Aka a fucking mess...

Of course it's going to take her ages to sort out the real winners and this isn't her job so idk why so much bitching in here, she already explained this much more nicely like 4 times lol..., it would take a robot to sort that shit out any faster imo.

scorxx

Sorceror
Has anyone received a pm since she returned from her long break and started going through the threads? I know she closed a few of em, jus curious if anyone has received any items since.

I think tessa did good with the event except 1 small issue, she's doing it alone, something this large scale should have involved other gms to speed the process up more, at the least could have sent all the winning bids with the items won (the names of the people who won, how much ect ect) to another gm to do the item handouts for her.

The fact of how long this would take to do with no life is long enough, but to add having a life into that.

White Lotus

Sorceror
I havnt recieved any pms from here since she returned. i do have some pms from before she left with claim codes for certain items but i havnt been able to claim my items in game yet(been paging for over a month)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Stop paging...? Lol she already said like 5 times how fucked up the auction was because of human/auctioneer errors WE the community made that SHE the volunteer is trying to fix so everyone gets what they won and no big mistakes are made.. i'd rather wait and get my hit right then her be rushed and someone else accidently get MY shit lol

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Yea but people kept changing there character and shit idk.. That and if someone bid on an item and didn't actually have enough points then what? She already said due to errors some items may be going back up for auction lol

toronto_matt

Sorceror
ya fuck that. if people were not organized enough to figure out how to distribute their points correctly and to keep track of how much they had on each account they should just have been DQ'ed. I saw alot of that "oh id like to switch this item and my bid to another account" ya ok, good one.

i don't think so...

sketchy little fuckers

Smokeuog

Sorceror
ya fuck that. if people were not organized enough to figure out how to distribute their points correctly and to keep track of how much they had on each account they should just have been DQ'ed. I saw alot of that "oh id like to switch this item and my bid to another account" ya ok, good one.

i don't think so...

sketchy little fuckers

Exactly :) I think those are the major hurdles Tessa has to sort out because I saw a ton of it going on in alot of the auctions. I hope they are DQ'ed.. Some of them actually edited there bidding chars and everything so.. Idk.. I know it would take me a while to figure that mess out haha

White Lotus

Sorceror
i saw alot of people doing the char switch...i did it on one or 2 items after i saw other people do it....then i got accused of being the first to do it....however the point is all those auctions and point amounts held up and did not get outbid...id you have the points and it held up regardless you should win the auction..alot of people have 2 accounts with the same char name on them(like i do) so i had to change one of my posts to say a dif char name on that account so she wouldnt get confused and think i was spending more points then i had.....however in the end all the items ive won i have the points for on all the chars i won them with

Status
Not open for further replies.