UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have such a shitty attitude its unbelievable, first you complain about a fun event on a free server, then when someone explains it to you you insult them and try to act all superior, and when they call you out for your unoriginal insult you pretty much call them a stupid and negative person. you are as hypocritical as you are delusional. You fucking suck, but i do like your forum name

I was not complaining about the event. I merely was asking why the such inconsistency in the pricing of the resources. He did not explain anything to me, he threw up random/and irrelevant examples. Maybe you should re-read the past 3 pages.

Thank you for the compliment on my username. -Trailer Park Boys reference. :)

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Why would i say anything? He is doing a pretty good job on his own. It's useless to say something because it's in one eye and out the other. Spectator sport.

you know I just love how he brings up the typical lazy "Who are you? No One. That's Who" I mean shit, that just says it all right there doesn't it? As if he is saying that because he doesn't know who I am or think that I matter that my opinion of him or reply does not hold as much weight. As if he is the authority on who matters on this server and who doesn't. Watch out guys, If "Get2BirdsStonedAtOnce" doesn't know you then you should just quit now!

I am someone who isn't telling people what they should and should not do, such as quit the shard. Anyhow I tried not to respond to ya, but I guess I feed the trolls.

Sorry Ya'll cannot see a frame of reference...

a set of ideas, conditions, or assumptions that determine how something will be approached, perceived, or understood

The more ya know!

He told me I should quit and blah blah blah, I said who are you? Meaning who are you to tell me what I should do? He does not own, nor run this server. So his opinion of what I should do is moot...

That will be 100k for the lesson. PM me for further lessons.

Above

Squire
You never directly called me pathetic. I was mocking you since all you know is one to two phrases. I am not even going to sit here and argue with you because you are apparently incapable of perceiving any relevant information as to what I have said. Also who are you? No one, that is who. You are moot in my opinion, just someone who must have been butt-hurt so much on the internet that he must now just be full of hate. Blinded by words, in the sense that you can only see negative.

Have a shitty day!

I'd have to agree with everything toronto_matt says, and disagree with everything you have said. this post I reply'd to should go straight to trammel or deleted. Obviously you got offended by something he said that wasn't even directed towards you.

Above

Squire
a set of ideas, conditions, or assumptions that determine how something will be approached, perceived, or understood

The more ya know!

He told me I should quit and blah blah blah, I said who are you? Meaning who are you to tell me what I should do? He does not own, nor run this server. So his opinion of what I should do is moot...

That will be 100k for the lesson. PM me for further lessons.
No what you said was Who are you, Nobody thats who. When in reality hes much more respectable than you. Nobody even knows you. And if you only have enough points to buy a few empty kegs then gtfo of this thread because in my eyes you did not even perticipate in this event.

Dexter420

Sorceror
this server is not a democracy, this is not some $10 a month monthly subscription to EA you are paying where in turn you feel you have some "rights" to complain and think you have some influence as to what takes place, this is a private server run by a very small group of people. Deal with it.

stop crying all the time.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/why-no-thread-about-idocs-being-suspended-for-7-days.525170/

You guys are all arguing over dumb shit, in Tessas thread. Then guild mates have to jump on the forums and talk shit to?? Come on you guys, not just the Holy ones either, let it go 2Birds it'll just turn into a troll fest on both sides, and Tessa shouldn't have to clean up your guys' mess just because you feel like arguing with each other.

Countessa

Knight
The conversation ends now.
The points are what they are.

No more replies or quotes or anything else. If you want to bitch at each other, take it to pm.

ooh edit:

you all forget about this I think

>>>>>>>>>> Forum Code of Conduct <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Countessa

Knight
Okay before everyone starts jumping up and down...

This event was to get people out in the world. That is the real reward of the event.
For the main part, I think it went okay. There were a few things I would/will change/not do/do differently but all in all, I think it was pretty good.
If you were one of the people who were not out there participating, you missed out on the main fun and the whole point.

The rewards are just something to cash the points in on because running around to collect points for no reason would be silly.
The rewards could have easily been stacks of carrots instead, but rarities are used because they are valued most and will get more people out.
They were the best carrots. :p

I realize some people are not interested in rares so supplies were added. They are not meant to make anyone rich or to flood the shard with resources.
They are a thank you for participating and a little something to cash your points in on.

Finally, for those that really didn't gather many points, you will most likely still be able to get a souvenir Hybrid Hunt 2012 item worth 50 points.

For those that enjoyed the event and look forward to the auction, I'm happy you had fun.
For those that did not enjoy the event or are disappointed for any number of reasons, I'm sorry it didn't meet expectations.

If you missed the post, the auction and all will be here ---> Auction rules, information, vendor information
Vendor items in the reward room are now marked with 'prices'

Also in case it was missed

I've had a good number of people asking about the Hybrid Hunt clothes from the last monster event.
They included:
All new Bod colors and some of the older ones
There are many items made from each color (including but not limited to skirt, fancy shirt, plain dress, half apron, sash, feathered hat, skullcap, etc).
There is only one of each item in each color. (for example there will be only one fancy shirt in hue 1914, and one in hue 1921 and so on - for each clothing type included). This includes sandals.
Not all clothes made it out. Some were not looted and decayed at the event.

Although they share a similar name, the Hybrid Hunt 2012 rewards are not bod hues.

Countessa

Knight
The final code keepers have been released from duty. All codes are now expired or invalid.

The code list and the point total for the event is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.