UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Summer Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavvyT

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid Summer Trade Fair

UOGamers50;2102905 said:
yea none of my stuff sells thats how i got 250mil within 5.5months

Sorry if i offend, but my bullshit senses are tingling

Iddio

Page

I never said it didn't sell i said it wouldn't sell. Your a snake, your not welcome here and no one cares for your pixel gold.

Iddio;2102907 said:
I never said it didn't sell i said it wouldn't sell. Your a snake, your not welcome here and no one cares for your pixel gold.

hmm i wonder why this guy thinks he helped me ? or why he thinks his advice is worthy ... confused

Countessa

Knight

The weekend is over and the Trade Fair will close tonight.

Don't forget to stop by and pick up any last minute deals!

Amerigo

Sorceror

the trade fair is at the west britain bank.

Tessa, do you have a definitive time to end? It would probably be easier on staff if we knew, so we can get the vendors down

SWARM76

Wanderer

What about the off site location from the guide on tessa's cove? Good lord.... I just went there..... worse lag spam ever. Who thought of putting it at the most congested spot in the game.... ?

Countessa

Knight

I put it there.
If you lag there, you would really lag at the other one that's been used in Delucia with as many people but more items to make the Fair area.
It's a busy place. ;)

Amerigo, I'm just winging it. Summer is no time for schedules. :D

It'll be later when I get online tonight.

SWARM76

Wanderer

The other spot looked nicer though. Less theives too. :) Oh well....

I do appreciate the time put into it though. Thanks.

Countessa

Knight

The other place doesnt actually exist anymore (at least, in that design). It gets changed up every few trade fairs to keep it from being dull. Maybe it will return there next fair. hehe

Dexter420

Sorceror

I missed the set up again...lol *sigh* guess my rares stay locked down for a while longer then hehe.

Iddio

Page

Dexter420;2104140 said:
I missed the set up again...lol *sigh* guess my rares stay locked down for a while longer then hehe.

I feel your pain.. ;/

Countessa

Knight

The Fair has concluded. Vendor owners can page to retrieve their vendors (gold, items, etc).

Thank you again for your participation!

W

whispers

Thanks again Tessa, sold and bought just as much stuff as last time!

i spent a shit ton this fair. way more than i sold. but who cares, the items i got, i have always wanted. [e woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.