UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz guild....

april0395

Sorceror
Yup. Few years ago I champed with a handful of friends. Basically we knew we couldn't fight 8-9 people (I can't hardly 1v1, lawl) so I had a char that was standby for resing and also watching at the entrance. If I saw them stampeding in, we'd hit the champ boss and then run and hide and hope an artifact dropped in our packs. I'd like to say that we successfully got a couple glads (I know at least one) maybe a sash and the crummy knife. I still have that knife insured on my spawner char, lol.

Once in a while if we were found we'd try to hold our ground and maybe take a couple out. But not very frequently.

Moral of the story, hit the boss and hide if you know you're being raided for a chance at the arty and scrolls. This worked for us, anyway.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Yup. Few years ago I champed with a handful of friends. Basically we knew we couldn't fight 8-9 people (I can't hardly 1v1, lawl) so I had a char that was standby for resing and also watching at the entrance. If I saw them stampeding in, we'd hit the champ boss and then run and hide and hope an artifact dropped in our packs. I'd like to say that we successfully got a couple glads (I know at least one) maybe a sash and the crummy knife. I still have that knife insured on my spawner char, lol.

Once in a while if we were found we'd try to hold our ground and maybe take a couple out. But not very frequently.

Moral of the story, hit the boss and hide if you know you're being raided for a chance at the arty and scrolls. This worked for us, anyway.

in case of a well-prepeared raid and great number-dissadvantage what you wrote is preatty much wishful thinking

in most cases its better to ignore the boss as well as the scrolls and stay safe somewhere trying to get a replica (which is independent of hitting the boss)

Mister Pink

Squire
Next time you guys decide to champ. Send me a pm. I won't raid you, but will help defend the spawn and ask nothing in return. I don't need items and like you said it would be nice to have another pvp guild. Partially the reason we don't have small guilds on demise is because of Hz and their ability to summon 12 people out of nowhere via skype. Sucks, but welcome to Demise.

edit: also I can give you guys some 110s of mage/eval. Least help you out for a start.

c0d3r

Traveler
I know what it is being on a small guild full of new players w/o items, scrolls, etc..., people not only raid you (which is part of the game) but they may also exploit on a known bug that allow players to lure the champ away from the altar (boats, different dungeon levels, etc).

some people may claim that there are "boat fights" but all the time I saw they luring the champ was to run away from battle (boats) or to create a unique choke point (dungeons). clearly thats not how OSI designed champs bc they fixed that years ago, unfortunatelly Demise staff has refused to fix that bug several times for unknown reasons... a coward technique that will only help the zergs and specific templates, I have yet to see how that bug improves pvp, I really dont get it. smaller guilds would stand a chance if they knew people couldnt lure the champ so they could focus on killing their enemies instead of doing both: killing and keeping the champ nearby.

I've seen lots of players leaving this shard bc of that, I have friends for example who still refuse to play on this server until said bug get a fix. Anyways I hope you guys manage to workaround that... getting artifacts, doing BODs, peerless, etc... and sometimes risking a champ spawn.