UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz guild....

Mister Pink

Squire
I know what it is being on a small guild full of new players w/o items, scrolls, etc..., people not only raid you (which is part of the game) but they may also exploit on a known bug that allow players to lure the champ away from the altar (boats, different dungeon levels, etc).

some people may claim that there are "boat fights" but all the time I saw they luring the champ was to run away from battle (boats) or to create a unique choke point (dungeons). clearly thats not how OSI designed champs bc they fixed that years ago, unfortunatelly Demise staff has refused to fix that bug several times for unknown reasons... a coward technique that will only help the zergs and specific templates, I have yet to see how that bug improves pvp, I really dont get it. smaller guilds would stand a chance if they knew people couldnt lure the champ so they could focus on killing their enemies instead of doing both: killing and keeping the champ nearby.

I've seen lots of players leaving this shard bc of that, I have friends for example who still refuse to play on this server until said bug get a fix. Anyways I hope you guys manage to workaround that... getting artifacts, doing BODs, peerless, etc... and sometimes risking a champ spawn.

I have both stolen and lost champs in this manner. IMO it adds a unique element to the game. Granted the champ should be teleported back to the altar say after 2 hours or sk to prevent people from boating it and leaving it on an island somewhere. Other than that I have no issue with it.

What's the name of the guild that got raided anyway?

I dont agree with you coder or your friends, but I respect your opinion and can understand why you feel that way. I think being able to lure the champ is great. It's one of the few ways to actually secure all the dmg at some champ locations. Choke point fighting is my favorite type of pvp when you have big groups defending/attacking. Look at any pvp game, or even real or past combat, choke points are mainstream and used frequently.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
I remember when hz was just muscly the weak barbarian I saw your pic any day guy. and lukin founded that guild they sucked but hey with there uo steam scripts there ping is as good as the next guys ping seeing how muscly writes most of them

c0d3r

Traveler
I dont agree with you coder or your friends... Choke point fighting is my favorite type of pvp when you have big groups defending/attacking...
I think you misunderstood, I was talking about small groups defending under that circumstance...

I have both stolen and lost champs in this manner. IMO it adds a unique element to the game. Granted the champ should be teleported back to the altar say after 2 hours or sk to prevent people from boating it and leaving it on an island somewhere. Other than that I have no issue with it.
you have your own zerg, I dont need scrolls and arties and probably you dont too, I think you also misunderstood what I said, people need to stop being egocentric and think about the gameplay and balance as a whole, a bug is a bug.

Last edited:

sk8nomad

Sorceror
I think you misunderstood, I was talking about small groups defending under that circumstance...

you have your own zerg, I dont need scrolls and arties and probably you dont too, I think you also misunderstood what I said, people need to stop being egocentric and think about the gameplay and balance as a whole, a bug is a bug.

zulu2401

Squire
It's not just that you are small. Hz has almost always been this way. They don't care about anyone getting geared because they are so large they control a good portion of the market on power/stat scrolls and spawn artifacts. It's a guild full of shitbags led by a shitbag leader. The motherfuckers literally have no lives... They watch spawns pretty much 24/7. They don't do spawns unless they have large enough numbers that other guilds can't match. Every time they spawn and we catch them they get buttfucked because it was even numbers or we had more. Not a single guild can match 18-20 spellweaving mages like they can. So don't give them credit for being any good because they aren't. MB spends the majority of his time finding broke shit to gain an advantage over others.

zulu2401

Squire

Here you are wrong. It's not a bug. The shit he is doing recently blatantly abuses the fact that there IS and SHOULD NOT be a way to overcome the disabled target share feature in uosteam. To me it just proves that he is a weak minded individual. There's no point in even using voice chat during field pvp when you have something like that. MB is kind of idiot who most likely used cheat codes to play fuckin tetris when he was a little girl.

JlM

Wanderer
Here you are wrong. It's not a bug. The shit he is doing recently blatantly abuses the fact that there IS and SHOULD NOT be a way to overcome the disabled target share feature in uosteam. To me it just proves that he is a weak minded individual. There's no point in even using voice chat during field pvp when you have something like that. MB is kind of idiot who most likely used cheat codes to play fuckin tetris when he was a little girl.

He has had that Target Share for over a year. We all need to stop crying and just copy and perfect what he has, then assign 1-2 people every fight to wind. Cast wind, if we miss everyone retreat until we can wind again. Keep loaded and everyone mashes the target button. Easy as that.

Maloskies

Squire
He has had that Target Share for over a year. We all need to stop crying and just copy and perfect what he has, then assign 1-2 people every fight to wind. Cast wind, if we miss everyone retreat until we can wind again. Keep loaded and everyone mashes the target button. Easy as that.
Well that sounds like fun pvp

Mister Pink

Squire

That ruins the pvp experience. I don't want to play with an assist. It's lame. Instead we could all agree to play the fucking game. And before anyone says it doesn't give a big advantage. It definitely does give one in bigger groups or when multiple guilds are fighting it out. It helps a player that wouldn't normally be on the right target hit the target almost every time. All they have to do is hit one button, and it frees the target caller up to just give directional commands. Pair that with the cross heal macro and any new recruit to HZ can get two macros and be on the same level with people that have been playing together for years.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
As long as uoassist/uos block target sharing at demise, every attempt to creating a new one are cheating, cheating should be punished.
This wind trick was shown by barcode

zulu2401

Squire
As long as uoassist/uos block target sharing at demise, every attempt to creating a new one are cheating, cheating should be punished.
LOL. MB won't stand for legit pvp. If they fix it he will just find another shitbag way to break the rules and continue being a shitty gamer.

JlM

Wanderer

Yes I understand that they disabled the target share option. I don't know if what he is doing is illegal. Take for instance our macros that loot items from bags during afk quests. It's the same principle as auto looting, which was disabled.

Either way gms don't care. They have been using auto target for over a year and everyone knows it.