UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz guild....

Alvin1337

Sorceror
1. I don't and will never use shared targetting.
2. Wasn't zulu crying about getting it for VD a few weeks ago?
The only way to counter this script that I see is to use it too - and as far as I remember this were Zulu's thoughts also, however we all hate the idea (Zulu included) to use anything like it.

I wish it was blocked; as from what I have heard blocking it is - technicly - not a difficult manner.

Last edited:

Yaz

Squire
The only way to counter this script that I see is to use it too - and as far as I remember this were Zulu's thoughts also, however we all hate the idea (Zulu included) to use anything like it.

I wish it was blocked; as from what I have heard blocking it is - technicly - not a difficult manner.

Sure If only I still have the VD Skype chat and I can take another fucking screenshot to prove the lies being told in the post you just made.

zulu2401

Squire
I have both parts of the macro and it works fine. It's a simple macro that only MB has taken the time to develop because he's a fuckin pussy. With that being said we haven't used it yet. It's pathetic to use something like that and everyone disagrees with it so I doubt I will use it.

Mister Pink

Squire
We don't use it. Why would we make a huge stink about it to bring attention to other players and gms if we intended on using it long term? It would be counter productive.

Make up whatever stories you want. We already said in previous posts we tried to figure out the macro after getting the second half of it from ex-HZ members. I had no idea yall had been using the macro so long, but it certainly made sense after we figured out the macro. We all think its crap and want it to be banned. It's a crutch and I have no desire to play with it or against it in the future. It ruins the pvp experience.

zulu2401

Squire
All of the dumb fucks in Hz that defend the use of this macro should be fuckin ashamed. This shit only shows how pathetic you are as a group when you let someone else do everything for you. Next thing you know MB will be wiping your ass for you too. Man the fuck up, show some integrity and play the game without one button targeting

Last edited:

Yaz

Squire
It's pathetic to use something like that and everyone disagrees with it so I doubt I will use it.

You sure about that? :sneaky:

kolbycrouch

Knight
These are some facts.

I was sent a copy of each part of those scripts. I did not use them, and not everyone in Hz was using them, but some were.

One script allows the target caller to automatically send a string of characters associated with the target, through a message in the journal.

The other script is several thousand lines, constantly kept up to date, of every player mobile and their in-game serial, not in Hz, that you will likely run across in Fel.

I spent a small time in both of these guilds, but I talk more to the people in V/VD. Many other former members had shared the script with them, so I acknowledged that I was familiar with it. We talked about it a few times in the context of making sure that V/VD was using the same set of automation that there enemies were using, which would help the guild to better gauge their own skill level by evening the playing field.

Most people were against the idea, not simply because of pride or worry of becoming dependent on it, but because keeping that script up to date, takes effort even if you are automating that part of it too.

All in all, I myself along with most of the people I remain in contact with, don't use half of the scripts/macro's that some other players do. There is even a lot of players in Hz who don't use them either.

The reason for this IS simple. The essential definition of a game, is a set of synthetic rules created for the players to express their natural desire to be competitive and excel. These qualities are lacking when you rely on constantly theorycrafting new ways to exploit automation programs and in-game bugs.

These are some facts.

I was sent a copy of each part of those scripts. I did not use them, and not everyone in Hz was using them, but some were.

One script allows the target caller to automatically send a string of characters associated with the target, through a message in the journal.

The other script is several thousand lines, constantly kept up to date, of every player mobile and their in-game serial, not in Hz, that you will likely run across in Fel.

I spent a small time in both of these guilds, but I talk more to the people in V/VD. Many other former members had shared the script with them, so I acknowledged that I was familiar with it. We talked about it a few times in the context of making sure that V/VD was using the same set of automation that there enemies were using, which would help the guild to better gauge their own skill level by evening the playing field.

Most people were against the idea, not simply because of pride or worry of becoming dependent on it, but because keeping that script up to date, takes effort even if you are automating that part of it too.

All in all, I myself along with most of the people I remain in contact with, don't use half of the scripts/macro's that some other players do. There is even a lot of players in Hz who don't use them either.

The reason for this IS simple. The essential definition of a game, is a set of synthetic rules created for the players to express their natural desire to be competitive and excel. These qualities are lacking when you rely on constantly theorycrafting new ways to exploit automation programs and in-game bugs.
Well said

zulu2401

Squire
Yes yaz they thought about it until we talked about it in teamspeak. We decided not to use it. So keep posting more stupid shit. It doesn't make you any less of a dead shitbag on the field....

zulu2401

Squire
I have never seen someone like you Yaz. You left of your own free will and now all you do is talk shit and make yourself look stupid. You don't do anything but make people laugh at you. You trolling level is way below beginner level so keep trying