UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz guild....

is it just me or does this shard have really trash mechanics? My 115 eval gm scribe mage does absolutely no damage, I can exp fs fb ma and the person will not even be half health then bandage tics back to full. Then against mages, mini heal is just flat broken. I can literally hold down mini heal macro and never die against another mage usually. I feel like im fighting fucking paragons all the time.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Haven't you been saying for a few months that Hz always gets beaten up? So you lied, that's why i despise VD/V the most . They cannot set their minds. Some homeboys who overpost about nothing, trying to ruin this shard. Loud mouths without any respect, their opinions matter as a ''W'' letter in word answer. Too bad one good macro can destroy the whole guild.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Nice little Script. getting player id for target. . interesting.

Always laughed when Reefer posted his tree stump back in the day but Wow you guys really don't hide it.

Shallan

Sorceror
Nice little Script. getting player id for target. . interesting.

Always laughed when Reefer posted his tree stump back in the day but Wow you guys really don't hide it.
maybe some one should do smth with it ?
They disabled auto loot ....cause it was hurting who ? PVMers in Tramm ?
And now this?