UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz guild....

lanman

Sorceror
Watched the videos and I have to ask, does Hz even enjoy playing together? I know back when I pvped in guilds back on OSI the was a lot of BSing in vent. Hz seems to be silent, and boring as fuck.

Maybe people were just shy due to someone recording?

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Just focused it seems. Playing competitive and serious doesnt mean it's not fun.
Watched the videos and I have to ask, does Hz even enjoy playing together? I know back when I pvped in guilds back on OSI the was a lot of BSing in vent. Hz seems to be silent, and boring as fuck.

Maybe people were just shy due to someone recording?
most likely MB keeps cuting out all the raging going on during the fights + they dont need to communicate much since script picks up targets for them

zulu2401

Squire
We Bs when nothings going on but business is business....... Alvin it's not hard to hold an exp wait for a para to land then exp, ebolt, lightning
No but you use targeting scripts because you're all fuckin pussies and can't figure out how to fight nameless characters.

zulu2401

Squire
Why is it when someone mentions MB with a negative comment you defend him like they are stealing your girlfriend. You're a faggot IRL so shut the fuck up and admit to being a shitbag with the rest of your shitty fuckin guild. Little bitch

r_lee86

Sorceror
No but you use targeting scripts because you're all fuckin pussies and can't figure out how to fight nameless characters.
Why is it when someone mentions MB with a negative comment you defend him like they are stealing your girlfriend. You're a faggot IRL so shut the fuck up and admit to being a shitbag with the rest of your shitty fuckin guild. Little bitch

love seeing your post like this...... The anger just overwhelms me with joy

zulu2401

Squire
love seeing your post like this...... The anger just overwhelms me with joy
Yea I'm sure you enjoy anything that involves your mouth on MBs baby penis. You're pathetic haggard and so is the rest of your guild. The only thing you have on me is repeated claims that I rage, which I do not. Just because I use vulgar words you think I'm angry. It's funny how bad your entire guild is. So bad in fact, that MB had to do everything for you. If I were that bad I would just quit this fuckin game. You guys don't do shit but ruin every aspect of demise that was once enjoyable. You ruin pvp, you ruin farming resources, you ruin the economy, you ruin pvp. Good job faggots

zulu2401

Squire
I hope MB applies for the staff position. So he can find a way to ban every guild that poses a threat like they magically did in the past.

r_lee86

Sorceror
Yea I'm sure you enjoy anything that involves your mouth on MBs baby penis. You're pathetic haggard and so is the rest of your guild. The only thing you have on me is repeated claims that I rage, which I do not. Just because I use vulgar words you think I'm angry. It's funny how bad your entire guild is. So bad in fact, that MB had to do everything for you. If I were that bad I would just quit this fuckin game. You guys don't do shit but ruin every aspect of demise that was once enjoyable. You ruin pvp, you ruin farming resources, you ruin the economy, you ruin pvp. Good job faggots

Why don't you quit your guild and go play waken........... O wait you already did.

r_lee86

Sorceror
His guild is already dead.. They got tired of getting beat up by practically everyone

Had some good laughs waking up to this today.... Some one must have been doing some morning drinking

zulu2401 - Today 7:51 AM
> Fuck you stupid bitch ass piece of HZ shit garbage

zulu2401 - Today 7:52 AM
> You can all suck my fat dick and eat my ass with a spoon while you give MB a fuckin handjob.

zulu2401 - Today 7:52 AM
> None of you have room to talk any shit because you're all fucking pathetic IRL so do us all a favor and kill your fucking selves you bunch of goddamn pussies

zulu2401 - Today 7:53 AM
> I hope you crash your goddamn car into a gas pump and fucking burn to death you fucking faggots

zulu2401 - Today 7:53 AM
> How is this for raging you little pussy bitches

zulu2401 - Today 7:55 AM
> Cry me a goddamn river and drown your fucking selves in it. You all suck at pvp and end up running from me 1v1. Fuck I even kill many of you 1v2 and you still act like you have shit talking rights and probably jump for fucking joy when you finally get a screen shot of my death. Unlike your faggot leader I actually fight Instead if hiding behind meat shields at the edge of everyone's screen

zulu2401 - Today 7:57 AM
> SO SUCK MY GODDAMN FAT DICK YOU PIECE OF FUCKING APE SHIT ILL EVEN WRAP IT IN A HAMBURGER BUN SO YOU GET A TASTE OF MCDONALDS WHILE YOURE AT IT YOU LAZY NON PVPING BUNCH OF COCKSUCKING CRYBABIES FUCK YOU

> FUUUCK YOU

> FUUIUUUCCCKKKK YOU

zulu2401 - Today 7:59 AM
> FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> FUCKING LITTLE BITCH ASS CHILD RAPING PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT

> FUUUUCCCKKKKK YOOOOUUUUU

zulu2401 - Today 8:00 AM
> GODDAMN YOURE A FUCKING QUEER

zulu2401 - Today 8:00 AM
> STOP TALKING SHIT ON FORUMS YOU FAKE ASS BITCH YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU FUCKING SUCK WITHOUT MB YOU FAGGOT ASS PIECES OF SHIT NEED HIM TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU

zulu2401 - Today 8:01 AM
> YOUR ENTIRE GUILD SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF NEEDING A TARGET SYNC SCRIPT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES

> FUUUUUCCCKKKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

> EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU DIRTY MEXICAN BEANER PIECE IF SHIT

Haggard - Today 10:06 AM
> Go play waken at least you can kill some blues there. This is what the 2nd or 3rd time we've run you off?

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Why don't you quit your guild and go play waken........... O wait you already did.
You have kids?
You have well-paid job that can sustain a family?
A big house?

Zulu does have all this things.
I am surprised that until just recently he was able to help us in game and lead people to numerous victories & keep everything going in the real life as well. We are all greatful as we (the alliance) understand both the time and enourmouse effort leading a guild takes.