UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz harry

zulu2401

Squire
Nice raiding skills ROFL. True Kings in KVG don't rely on allies for help because they aren't weak. Good job fellas tell MB post that video. As for oaks Harry, you accomplish once a week, we do almost every night. So no, I'm not crying or sour about a loss.

Ajani

Page
Nice raiding skills ROFL. True Kings in KVG don't rely on allies for help because they aren't weak. Good job fellas tell MB post that video. As for oaks Harry, you accomplish once a week, we do almost every night. So no, I'm not crying or sour about a loss.
explain how we lost?
Was not our harry and we did kill them

zulu2401

Squire
No matter how successful you feel by winning one or two lucky fights. We are here to stay, we are unstoppable. We are winning the war against your crappy ass weak guild. So call every turd from every toilet on demise to ally against us I don't care. We welcome your field of corpses.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
funny thing is you were feilded in and thats not against the rules how ever you blocking the passage was and you bitch wow and then say who breaks what is amusing ZULU STOP CARING

Maloskies

Squire
You only do them when most of the shard is sleeping, and how is that an accomplishment?
I'm not sure why Hz keeps saying that, we do harrowers and spawns all day everyday, primetime, night time, morning time. We've done about 10 in the last week, about 4 of em have been during the middle of the day. Most of us are on around 7-8 pm pst. You guys seem to have this mindset that we're avoiding you, when actually, we're looking to fight you. We just don't record it, we fight off hz and every other guild all day everyday. Thats fine if MB posts his once a week win, or Kapero posts his once a week kill, we just don't really care that much.

Hell today, we just did a 3v3 versus MB and his boys, and killed MB and his guildies 6 times? to our zero deaths. Wiped loop, hz, req, and DA teaming up against us at semidar 2 nights in a row. I'd say we deserve some credit for accomplishment if we have all these geared out vets with 100kk suits teaming up against a guild with 80% of the members brand new to fel, with junk gear. :)

Edit: I will say though the video shows the candelabras were placed illegally at a point in time, I wasn't there, so it's hard to say who placed what, where.

Last edited:

Maloskies

Squire
America has many time zones, which one are referring to, when you say usa time?
between 6-9 PST, sometimes between 2-5 PST, just depends who's on really. The point is, we don't do them when everyone's sleeping all the time, we do it when we have people online, we schedule around us, not you.

Our dudes are hungry to learn and fight, I'd say a majority of our spawns we do is to try to start pvp, because we can never get guilds to leave their houses at brit gate. Of course there are always exceptions, I know a few of HZ members who enjoy a good fight.

mantorras

Sorceror
Sure, that's understandable, you do them when you have people to defend and all that.

My point is why brag about spawning when you have the numbers and there's nobody to oppose you? Everybody can do that.

Maloskies

Squire
Sure, that's understandable, you do them when you have people to defend and all that.

My point is why brag about spawning when you have numbers and there's nobody to oppose you? Everybody can do that.
We can only fight what's in front of us, we actually are often outnumbered as well, not by single guilds most of the time, but when HZ, loop, DA, and REQ ally with each other you guys generally have more numbers then us. Happened the last 2 days in a row and we came out on top. 2 nights ago we had 8 KvG versus 5-6 Hz, 3 loop, 2 REQ, and 2-3 DA. My intentions are not to brag, just this mindset of us trying to hide from everyone is completely wrong, it's actually quite the opposite.

mantorras

Sorceror
I agree to disagree. I am not going to claim to have the full picture of what's been going on.

But from what I have been told and what I have seen, lately you guys are the guild that puts more numbers on the field, so in those random brit fights, it's logical that the other guilds temporary ally to face you.

Regarding raids, it's just not true, often times when there's more than one guild raiding, it's pretty much a free for all.
Unlike for example the last official harrower event sponsored by hz. You guys pretty much allied with req.

Maloskies

Squire
I agree to disagree. I am not going to claim to have the full picture of what's been going on.

But from what I have been told and what I have seen, lately you guys are the guild that puts more numbers on the field, so in those random brit fights, it's logical that the other guilds temporary ally to face you.

Regarding raids, it's just not true, often times when there's more than one guild raiding, it's pretty much a free for all.
Unlike for example the last official harrower event sponsored by hz. You guys pretty much allied with req.
It's 100% true, watching HZ, loop, and DA cross heal and res each other and all come down as a group together during raids makes them allied. We do have more numbers than most of the guilds, but not when you guys are allying each other, and HZ will sometimes match or exceed our numbers Either you haven't been playing, or you haven't been paying attention.

Agree to disagree I guess.