UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz harry

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Nice raiding skills ROFL. True Kings in KVG don't rely on allies for help because they aren't weak. Good job fellas tell MB post that video. As for oaks Harry, you accomplish once a week, we do almost every night. So no, I'm not crying or sour about a loss.

Everynight after everyone else on the server is alseep.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol. Every night OK. After everyone sleeps? Your stupid ass guild kept trying to raid us almost every spawn we did last night and they kept coming back with DA and Loop. How do you call that sleeping? No one is crying so post all that shit you want. Stop breakin the fuckin rules.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
@zulu2401 maybe it's the way you express yourself.

But shit your post do sound like a bunch of crying for attention.

Staff this
Hz this
MB this
Omg I didn't get this.
Omg you are just a bunch of noobs.
And the shit goes on and on.

They use this and they have staff in there guild.

Tell you what you are soooo dammed sure that they have a staff or multiple staff in there guild just name one.

They use hacks bring proof or page staff while it's happening.

Or

If you ain't satisfied with so much move the fuck on and go play some other server or find a game that is more suitable for your age...

Toke

Traveler
Regarding raids, it's just not true, often times when there's more than one guild raiding, it's pretty much a free for all.
Unlike for example the last official harrower event sponsored by hz. You guys pretty much allied with req.
FALSE, HZ RAIDS WITH D*A,LOOP,REQ, EVEN CROSSHEALING EACH OTHER. I GOT VIDEOS UP ON YOUTUBE OF IT.
(YOU CAN FIND SCREENSHOTS OF D*A and hz tracking on uosteam lol.)

AND 2ND, FALSE AS WELL.. ON LAST HARRY EVENT WE DID NOT TEAM WITH ANY GUILD REQ WAS SITTING ON THE FAR BACK SIDE OF HARRY.(youd know if you had been there, but clearly you weren't)

so question is, what the fuck you on? & may i get some of it?

Toke

Traveler
THIS VIDEO IS NOT OF HZ,REQ,D*A teaming vs KvG and faling.
this video surreeee looks like a free for all -____-
3 guilds vs ZULUNATION

Loler

Page
Take a closer look at that video toke. alvin and shake constantly attacking darkwarlock and belligerent. i guess since you are always balled up and not able to see everything going on i can understand why you think its everyone vs you though.

mantorras

Sorceror
FALSE, HZ RAIDS WITH D*A,LOOP,REQ, EVEN CROSSHEALING EACH OTHER. I GOT VIDEOS UP ON YOUTUBE OF IT.
(YOU CAN FIND SCREENSHOTS OF D*A and hz tracking on uosteam lol.)

AND 2ND, FALSE AS WELL.. ON LAST HARRY EVENT WE DID NOT TEAM WITH ANY GUILD REQ WAS SITTING ON THE FAR BACK SIDE OF HARRY.(youd know if you had been there, but clearly you weren't)

so question is, what the fuck you on? & may i get some of it?

The video you posted clearly shows that nobody was allied, u can see alvin attacking hz...

Regarding the last harrower, if you don't believe me, maybe you will believe your leader.

... So congrats for alvin teaming up with KVG to help kill Hz because eventually the server gets sick of their shit. *High Five* REQ guild maybe next we defend it while you kill it. ;)

Last edited:

Maloskies

Squire
Take a closer look at that video toke. alvin and shake constantly attacking darkwarlock and belligerent. i guess since you are always balled up and not able to see everything going on i can understand why you think its everyone vs you though.
Nah man, the entire last few days they've been allied 90% of the time, sure they might kill each other when we aren't around, just look at the recent screen shots, they're all in a party on uosteam, they've been ressing and cross healing eachother. It's not really an argument to be made, I'm fine with people allying against us, but at least try not to deny it. I don't think REQ often allies though, they do their own thing, its more of loop, hz, and DA. You witnessed it 20 minutes ago when you and a few others just teamed up with loop, we don't actually care, just dont deny it.

Bama

Bug Huntress
The quotes are easily done to make it look like someone said something they did not.
So unless you have thread it came from you prove nothing

Just click the arrow on the quote

It will lead you to

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/592767/page-4#post-4263106

We didn't lose anything so get that shit out of your head. We didn't have anything, we didn't donate anything so therefore didn't lose anything. I also recorded a video and here is what I see. Hz died more than any other group. So congrats for alvin teaming up with KVG to help kill Hz because eventually the server gets sick of their shit. *High Five* REQ guild maybe next we defend it while you kill it. ;)