UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I love uog but what is the point?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Nothing to discuss
A poker game that caters to 2 percent of a dying shard

The sad part is I logged in more when ryan wasn't around.

I loved uog
Changes are coming. There is a new influx of ideas and reception of said ideas. I organized a sit in because I lost faith, everything I've heard from Ryan and Krrios... well stick around. That's all I can say. Krrios reinvented UO with sallos, and he's back.

He didn't lose his talent. Sallos set UOG apart from the rest, it's going to do so again.

gimp

Sorceror
Changes are coming. There is a new influx of ideas and reception of said ideas. I organized a sit in because I lost faith, everything I've heard from Ryan and Krrios... well stick around. That's all I can say. Krrios reinvented UO with sallos, and he's back.

He didn't lose his talent. Sallos set UOG apart from the rest, it's going to do so again.

So why is UOForever using sallos? Can't they somehow make it so only UOHybrid does.......and looks like sallos is down now currently.

Code Blue

Knight

I will always keep an open mind

Little Owl

Wanderer

Aragorn13

Traveler
ECONOMY... There is trade fair but nothing's selling.I couldnt imagine it would be like this..We need more gold&players to this server or stupid hoarders like amerigo will be happy..

YewGuards

Sorceror
We're on the same page. We want our favorite shard to continuously reach it's full potential and avoid that nasty "Cruise control" button. Even though Ryan and Krrios are back, things aren't going to happen over night. Let's pretend this is a beta phase. Essentially everyone here is a loyal customer helping out through a renovation. We're still open for business, but you'll have to bear with us while we get ready for a new grand opening.

Also, it's important to note that hybrid won't advertise until changes are fixed. We don't want to blast a 100k+ data base and have them see the same shard from 2004. Let's show them some new bells and whistles.

Last edited:

Hephaesta

Wanderer
ECONOMY... There is trade fair but nothing's selling.I couldnt imagine it would be like this..We need more gold&players to this server or stupid hoarders like amerigo will be happy..
More gold? To me it seems there is to much gold on this shard considering the prices asked at the trade fair! More players yes, but when they see those prices they log out and do not come back! My heart hurts when I see that a vendor is selling valorite ringmail armor for 199.000 gp.... As a crafter I know valorite is hard to find but selling it at those prices is just insane!

Aragorn13

Traveler
More gold? To me it seems there is to much gold on this shard considering the prices asked at the trade fair! More players yes, but when they see those prices they log out and do not come back! My heart hurts when I see that a vendor is selling valorite ringmail armor for 199.000 gp.... As a crafter I know valorite is hard to find but selling it at those prices is just insane!
Exactly...

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
OOPS! My bad, price change coming soon!