UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there only one bank check in the middle of the idoc keep and nothing else? I really don't see how can anyone do that hahah

*Rides away on an emu*

haha kinda why it was obvious what he was doing. but you cant prove it sadly. its kinda the reason ill miss sallos it hendered people from being able to script.

its kinda sad but i miss eq/ms they made zerging look good and coordinated if thats possible.

White Lotus

Sorceror
nah 3 of us went split loot at the keep and gave it all to jim(trusted honest guildy) to sell on his vendor...easy to understand and much more logical and reasonible then one man literally doing the impossible......also if you guys think we use easyUO ask the gms to watch us or they can come sit at every idoc (I WILL PROVDE THEM FOR THE GMS).....be my guest no one in my guild uses it has or will i dont allow that shit i think its cheap......and we dont roll 20+ that is a str8 up major exaggeration in the entire last 2 and half years i think maybe once or twice we have had literally 20......its typically ranging more from 5-15 depending on whos not at school or work and we are just smart enough to bring multiple alts to fight/loot with so when we die we have another char to be ready for war with....idocing 101 cmon sheep u should know all this shit already

Uomvp

Knight
You're so full of shit. Do you even believe urself anymore? Dude did you forget when you tried to allie the entire shard? Even one of ur members (i will not say the name) said you guys get over 40 people at idocs.

Cut Love Kill

Traveler
I've had 20+ Holy on my screen the last two days at idocs. Just saying. And I saw what Lahey did. Cheating on a free server is bitch life.

crikey

Sorceror
Can you guys go troll each other somewhere that isn't in a thread I made?
If anything, anyone with an idoc guild is going to see your thread, and dozens of responses, and read your request out of interest to what the buzz is about.
This is good for you

toronto_matt

Sorceror
I've had 20+ Holy on my screen the last two days at idocs. Just saying. And I saw what Lahey did. Cheating on a free server is bitch life.

lahey cheats, lahey does this, lahey does that. where is your proof i do any such thing?

oh ya holy sucks cause they zerg, lahey sucks cause he cheats, thats why he gets all the loot, or thats why he always places at every idoc. what lazy sorry excuses you all have. don't you ever come up with any original thoughts or anything with any substance at all behind it?

you ever wonder why its always the same people that place at idocs? and not just talking about myself or my own guild, im talking about people like Sheep in his guild, or some of those old IP guys, Cash is King, Zelconix from RAW back in the day or whoever it might be, its not because they cheat, or script its because they actual take the time to learn how to do it properly and efficiently. Just like PVP. just use your brain and apply yourself. It's not that hard... and when it comes to looting. you have all the tools you need right at your disposal. be it razor itself, or the client. Learn both inside out, and what you can and can't do with them. No illegal clients, no Easy Uo, no bullshit scripts. just THINK. and DO. stop being LAZY and hating on what you don't understand. You sound stupid and you look ridiculous

You know, I can't pvp for the life of me, but I can place and loot like the best of em. and thats not cheating, thats skill bro. plain and simple.
don't hate it it, just deal with it.

Cut Love Kill

Traveler
You really drew quite a bit from my post. Defensive. I was simply stating the large amount on my screen and then fact that in less than 3 seconds you seemed to acquire 95% that hit the ground. There were over 30 people there. Congrats if you weren't doing anything illegal. You're pro. And I still think cheating on a free server is bitch life, regardless if you were or werent.

White Lotus

Sorceror
LOL this is so funny we all have 20+ people but we are all there on 3 clients....but i guess i cant expect idiots who scam and rage at each other over a game to use common sense

sssuuu

Knight
Can you guys go troll each other somewhere that isn't in a thread I made?

Yah pretty much every IDOC guild will nearly respond to this thread so its a huge volume of press for you :)

Someone must have a video of or screen shot of the keep, I don't believe things so easily lol

*Rides away on an emu*

Uomvp

Knight
Ghost stop lying already. You say we are all "idiots" but you sound like the biggiest loser on the shard. Everyone ghost has an issue with; he declares "war" on them. Not real life bud, just tell the truth "it'll set you free". You pretend that you didn't try and get the whole shard in One. Does anyone believe the bullshit he's spitting?

nah 3 of us went split loot at the keep and gave it all to jim(trusted honest guildy) to sell on his vendor...easy to understand and much more logical and reasonible then one man literally doing the impossible......also if you guys think we use easyUO ask the gms to watch us or they can come sit at every idoc (I WILL PROVDE THEM FOR THE GMS).....be my guest no one in my guild uses it has or will i dont allow that shit i think its cheap......and we dont roll 20+ that is a str8 up major exaggeration in the entire last 2 and half years i think maybe once or twice we have had literally 20......its typically ranging more from 5-15 depending on whos not at school or work and we are just smart enough to bring multiple alts to fight/loot with so when we die we have another char to be ready for war with....idocing 101 cmon sheep u should know all this shit already

thats the beauty of easyuo. its not detectable in any way. so you could use it in front of staff and they cant do shit to prove it. the server doesnt have any software they make you install to monitor 3rd party programs. the only real option would be to force everyone to use a program like sallos and then see if you still loot and place as well.

you do roll 15-20 deep at any decent idoc. hell the other night at 430pm est on a school night you still managed to pull 10 guys to jump a gate and chase us off. in which case we still placed the idoc. im aware you bring multiple characters to loot and place. you act like you are teaching me about idocs. i remember when jim used to bring 2 pack llamas to idocs. that wasnt much more than a year and half ago. hes gone a long way in a short time. with help from cash he got alot better alot faster. once that wasnt enough he turned to scripting much like many of the idocers do when they cant get enough pixels fast enough.

the day you teach me something in uo i dont know Ghost ill quit. please teach me something i need a life as much as you.

White Lotus

Sorceror
dan i declare war on you. uo is real life. i dont have a life.

all im gonna say is both of you have spent more time on this game then i have...have more gold then me and are the ones insulting me.. by the looks of things you declared war on me or my guild....u think uo is more real life then i do and you have less of a life then me and have had less of one for a longer time...im basing this off facts not what i think about you or delusions/excuses

toronto_matt

Sorceror
thats the beauty of easyuo. its not detectable in any way. so you could use it in front of staff and they cant do shit to prove it. the server doesnt have any software they make you install to monitor 3rd party programs. the only real option would be to force everyone to use a program like sallos and then see if you still loot and place as well.

you do roll 15-20 deep at any decent idoc. hell the other night at 430pm est on a school night you still managed to pull 10 guys to jump a gate and chase us off. in which case we still placed the idoc. im aware you bring multiple characters to loot and place. you act like you are teaching me about idocs. i remember when jim used to bring 2 pack llamas to idocs. that wasnt much more than a year and half ago. hes gone a long way in a short time. with help from cash he got alot better alot faster. once that wasnt enough he turned to scripting much like many of the idocers do when they cant get enough pixels fast enough.

the day you teach me something in uo i dont know Ghost ill quit. please teach me something i need a life as much as you.

sheep you of all people should realize that I dont script. On the placing side alone, people call me a scripter, but you know exactly what I do. You do the exact same thing. Spam Click, Properly positioned windows and buttons. You know, simple things, common sense shit, and ya, a fast clicking finger. Of course alot of people don't even know what the fuck im talking about, but you do.

I know Sheep is in your name and all, but dont be an actual Sheep dude. Your smarter than that.

And Ghost loots the same way as I do. and its 100% legal. and Only makes use of RAZOR. So I guess its time to Quit. Stop assuming you know everything thing that there is to know. Stop talking like you know every in and out of Razor and what you can and can't do within it.

you can make macros to do certain things based on the weight of ones backpack. you can make macros to auto gate a chest out from an idoc and drop it in a box infront of your house that you set up properly. Think out of the box. And stop calling people scripters. Its LAZYYY and you know its not true.

If you want to learn something new all you need to do is ask.

Jim Lahey [Holy]

Uomvp

Knight
lol ghosty o ghosty. Dude between school and my practicum i get to bullshit on the forums and if i'm lucky get on some nights and the weekends. I banksit. Explain how that is pretending uo is real life? And yes ghost i know you don't have a life. Did you stop taking your meds or something cause you sound like a nut...

Status
Not open for further replies.