UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the pvp is fun ..but the alliance really ? c'mon i mean it would fun to see 3 guild fight eachother LOOT,2DD, and HOLY.. the pvp is great but i think the alliance is just gay people bitched baout SICK and HOLY allied that is nomore and only 3 sick members r still around playing that joined holy...i think the allied shit is pure puss ness is my opinion ..but the pvp is fun and im not bored anymore .. THANKS PIXEL NERDS LOL

this makes me laugh so hard. its like negating every post jim and ghost ever made. basicly now that yall are being challenged at every idoc and not placing and looting as much your mad. if anyone is a pixel nerd it you guys. you go for the loot with scripts which explains how jim consistently beats out the 10 randoms per item on 3-4 good items at every idoc in different corners of the idoc.

sssuuu

Knight
The best way to stop scripters is to kill them all. They can't loot or place if they're all dead. Like wooden board dead...

*Rides away on an emu*

The best way to stop scripters is to kill them all. They can't loot or place if they're all dead. Like wooden board dead...

*Rides away on an emu*

sadly they can. they just setup another script that reses them the sec the idoc falls and grabs a nice blessed item and wont matter if they die. should go to an idoc and see how many ghosts res the moment an idoc falls assuming there are 10m+ items.

sssuuu

Knight
sadly they can. they just setup another script that reses them the sec the idoc falls and grabs a nice blessed item and wont matter if they die. should go to an idoc and see how many ghosts res the moment an idoc falls assuming there are 10m+ items.

Oh, that sucks. Ok ok, the best way to stop this, is to have idocs now delete all the contents in their house, so nothing gets left behind :) Muahah! Rares will now become RAAAARES!

*Rides away on an emu*

Oh, that sucks. Ok ok, the best way to stop this, is to have idocs now delete all the contents in their house, so nothing gets left behind :) Muahah! Rares will now become RAAAARES!

*Rides away on an emu*

tbh i like that idea. but then people would just try to plot the entire 18x18 or castle as it falls. would be funny but yea.

sssuuu

Knight
tbh i like that idea. but then people would just try to plot the entire 18x18 or castle as it falls. would be funny but yea.

Honestly it would save parts of the economy, with all those resources stuck in the house falling and going back into someone's hands and my god, plus it would make worthless semi-rares/rares worth something over time when there are only like 20 of them left since they fell overtime. Maybe my bowl of "Easter bunnies love carrots" would be worth something.

Meh, but then again would kill idocing big time, since idocs is mostly about loot and rarely the plot :/

*Rides away on an emu*

Meh, but then again would kill idocing big time, since idocs is mostly about loot and rarely the plot :/

*Rides away on an emu*

thats my bread and butter. i love placing. loot is over rated. trick is to sale cheap and quick and place again and again.

sssuuu

Knight
thats my bread and butter. i love placing. loot is over rated. trick is to sale cheap and quick and place again and again.

loot is aweeeeesome! Just think of all the rares you can get, hell I got broken chair and damage books before, power crystal and grandfather clock. Holy fuck those are awesome and so rare too. I mean how many grandfather clocks and power crystals are there out there anyways.

*Rides away on an emu*

crikey

Sorceror
hey now....about 2dd/ip allying being bad....you guys said before "if we bring 50 people, BBRING 50 PEOPLE!"

We don't have that many yet but, give it time....

toronto_matt

Sorceror
this makes me laugh so hard. its like negating every post jim and ghost ever made. basicly now that yall are being challenged at every idoc and not placing and looting as much your mad. if anyone is a pixel nerd it you guys. you go for the loot with scripts which explains how jim consistently beats out the 10 randoms per item on 3-4 good items at every idoc in different corners of the idoc.

jesus, how dense are some of you ppl? if im a scripter how come my accounts havent been banned, how come im still playing? Gee you think someone would have paged and complained by now and it would have been looked into. Oh no, its just one big ole Conspiracy now isn't it!

crikey

Sorceror
Need soemone to record holys TS chat while recording as a ghost to really prove it. I suggest learning how hto speak navajo to avoid these rumors spreading

cazec274

Sorceror
Don't complain about the alliance now that there's compition around. Even if we are allied slot of us have rl shit going on and can get around 10-12 people grouped up if we are lucky. Y'all on the other hand seem to play UO around the clock 20 deep. The day ONE members step out there house irl I hope that Disney song a whole new world starts to magically play.

cazec274

Sorceror
naw I'm a laser cutter at john deere make $18.25 starting plus time and a half overtime not the best job but better then flipping burgers

kryptic3

Page
same shit diff day i see, ip/2dd is just eqms 2.0, they come, they fail, they die out, have fun wit your UO lives

Uomvp

Knight
We have fun playing (on the weekends n thursday for me) but we don't sit and rage at people. Screaming "fuck you; where is my fucking heal" and this is us " shit you died, my bad i missed a heal, no biggie res me and i'll get restocked".

ROBFAB

Wanderer
naw I'm a laser cutter at john deere make $18.25 starting plus time and a half overtime not the best job but better then flipping burgers

^^ not so bad i just got in local 7 union which is tile,marble,terrazo ...like i said i dont care about the pvp its fun but the alliance is kinda gay ..

Uomvp

Knight
Fab man u shouldn't be talking to us about that. Have a convo with ghosty first. If i remember right you had what 5 alliances at once?
Congrads on the job btw (not being sarcastic)

Status
Not open for further replies.