UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBFAB

Wanderer
thanks..i dont know about 5 alliance lol but i know ONE and my guild S1CK were allied...now its just HOLY..all of us S1CK guys quit UO ..boring n not so much action :[ i miss pking at DEL shit is gay when huggging guards and sitting in that stupid pit area //this shard going down on the pvp areas

White Lotus

Sorceror
who are all you people....and lol at sheep funny how i caught u script timing last and that 2DD kid...u guys are very lucky the houses had turned already or who woulda got banned....im just waiting dont wry the gms know who really cheats and who doesnt....keep scripting youll get banned like half the kids in your guilds already have in the past...its only a matter of time...keep grouping up...keep cheating...keep pointing trying to say we do....keep allying...keep gating brit when u are losing...its just all proof of how desperate you guys are to do anything u can to win....we will let us raping you daily continue to speak and you will die out like the last 25 guilds did...this is my last post wasting breath on uo lairs scripters and hypocrites....most of which i basically raised into the idoc game....im proud of you guys for bring some pvp tho

see you on the field

-Ghost

Uomvp

Knight
Ghost is so intense. Shhh he actually believes that we can ride etherals and when we don't want them we can store them in our bag for later or that we run around with lightning wands waiting for real houses to collapse. DUDE it's just a fucking game. "i was raised into the idoc game". Ghost i love how u are so proud but do you remember awhile back when Raw left One and we got destroyed for what 6 months? You weren't so proud then buddy.

cazec274

Sorceror
and for the comment about script timing if it was who I think it was him and his little buddies got kicked and will be starting there own guild.

Uomvp

Knight
shit i remember that. When ryan did the mass house drop back in the day having to fight IP as soon as the server came back up and 18x18's were just dropping everywhere.

ROBFAB

Wanderer
HAHAHA that was a great day to remember was about 12 of us in VENT and like 20 houses we hadda hit because of that wow i got rich off that day was a mass looting spawn ..god i miss the old days

Uomvp

Knight
yea man i hit up i think 7 houses within what half hour? I remember i had a 13x18 covered in loot to myself lol. Placed a small house and just dragged everything on to it and gated the rest out. I think that was the first time i was like holy shit idocs get you this much shit lol. No more stealing regs in del cause i had none.

Uomvp

Knight
Long time ago man, has to be over 2 years now probley 3. Me, u *ryan*, *ace* and shit.
I know ryans water crib fell along time ago but did his keep fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.