UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

Re: Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

I keep trying but keep dieing. Oh well.

No need to post about it like a bitch and see how big of a page/post count I can get from arguing with superior players about it.

I hear there's plenty of housing space in Trammel.

here you go:

weiooo is right, in a way. plus, i've met some cool people by not charging up and attacking straightaway. it's okay to be cool to people. all this wildness over a free game that's 10 years old. wow...

Weioo01

Wanderer

My bad, just noticed it was a 19-page thread, not 11 pages. LOL!

I find it hilarious that I caused this with a little itty-bitty IDOC posting. Honestly, I can't believe these IDC members are crying so damn much. Just shows that what they can't handle, they must cry about.

Addicted

Disciple

I hate to bump this again but...I was just looking for an old email in my outlook, when I noticed this:

Hypocrite?

Weioo01

Wanderer

Wow, that ownage is about equivilent to his best friend banging his woman....or man...

addicted is cool and you are a faggot bluerooster. Make a big bag of whine and carry it round with you and whine about random shit whereever you go more.

M a r i s

Wanderer

Balron of UOG;1507239 said:
addicted is cool and you are a faggot bluerooster. Make a big bag of whine and carry it round with you and whine about random shit whereever you go more.

Negative. Lawlz

M a r i s

Wanderer

lawlz, i just noticed this thread has more posts and views then the stickied shit up top on general forums..this needs stickied..