UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

Ok, this was kinda funny when it was only slightly off topic, but if you guys are just going to shit talk each other, it's going to tram.

uonoobs

Knight

just read through the whole thing.

I dont even wanna know what'd happen if bluerooster would have LOST the idoc

Torgin.

Sorceror

M a r i s;1502955 said:
..funny..i guess..?

How disappointing! You said you'd check in an hour and its only been 20 minutes! That makes you a liar! If you lie to me again I'll tell! I'll do it! I swear!

Torgin.

Sorceror

Addicted;1502965 said:
Ok, this was kinda funny when it was only slightly off topic, but if you guys are just going to shit talk each other, it's going to tram.

He started it! :(

M a r i s

Wanderer

again..it was only funny when it was me, bluerooster, addicted, and banshee..

Now theres a wannabe..[e sigh...another fun thread ruined by the newbies..

HEY! I was one of the reds at that idoc.
And there was no fucking 40v13 when we came in
to me the teams where pretty equal.

Killer Queen

Sorceror

Alexander Terror;1503001 said:
HEY! I was one of the reds at that idoc.
And there was no fucking 40v13 when we came in
to me the teams where pretty equal.

I can back this statement up, considering I was dead and watching the whole thing. :>

Torgin.

Sorceror

M a r i s;1502969 said:
again..it was only funny when it was me, bluerooster, addicted, and banshee..

Now theres a wannabe..[e sigh...another fun thread ruined by the newbies..

I can hardly be called a newbie. If anything, I should be calling you the newb, youngster! I guess I'm considered a wannabe now because some loser on teh forums said I was. Yay for me! I doubt anyone really cares what you or I have to say.

BTW I'm still laughing.

Pops22

Wanderer

i dont think posting idocs on the forums should be illegal.

oh yea, this thrd is dumb.

Sammich

Wanderer
Re: Idoc Postings.

bluerooster;1502769 said:
Why should I have to deal with assholes who post it on fourms just because they cannot fight against a guild when they're solo so in order for them to place. They post, have people come in kill everyone. then have a spare char come and place. So stfu. Addicted.

HEY ASSHOLE. its kinda hard to PVP when you have everybody and everybodys brother coming in at you cause some dick decided he had to post on fourms 40 vs 13 isnt fair. buddy.

So are you calling yourself an asshole or what? Since people that cannot stand the numbers are assholes... what are you?

Maybe you should do some research before you go talking down to Addicted, leader of the largest "OMG STAFF ABUSE" legit IDOC guild to date. Our guild was forced forced into silence, and disbanded TWICE much like the original 2d was because of shitbags like you. Can't take the heat, you run to Ryan and cry your little bitch baby eyes out.

Winning UO = staff having to shut down your operations because the majority of the population is unhappy and voices their negative opinions and farfetched ideas on your success.

If the staff is sooo corrupt, why not just quit? Im sure OSI would be happy to accept your 13$ a month+ the cost it will be for the orgional UO client + moundains legacy expansion.