UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

M a r i s

Wanderer
Re: Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

wow..just..wow..everytime i close this thread, i see another person raging..

the thread has ended..all lol at torgin, and lets all go home..

Torgin.

Sorceror

How am I raging? I have not said one hateful thing in my posts. I'm laughing as much as you seem to be, but maybe not at what you are laughing at.

Torgin.

Sorceror

Maybe I would be considered raging if I was screaming murder and crying my soul out and cutting my wrists to help ease the pain as you seem to be doing, but I am in fact, not doing any of these things. I'm laughing as well.

M a r i s

Wanderer

Torgin.;1502920 said:
How am I raging? I have not said one hateful thing in my posts. I'm laughing as much as you seem to be, but maybe not at what you are laughing at.

cry more..

M a r i s;1502912 said:
why is it the Forum Newbies try to act all funny and cool??

im gonna leave this thread..as if i continue to laugh..i might get seriously injured..

M a r i s

Wanderer

Torgin.;1502924 said:
Maybe I would be considered raging if I was screaming murder and crying my soul out and cutting my wrists to help ease the pain as you seem to be doing, but I am in fact, not doing any of these things. I'm laughing as well.

you have such an imagination..=/

M a r i s

Wanderer

this is getting boring..no more real interweb arguers are arguing anymore..torgin and punker just like talkin to them selves i guess...

Torgin.

Sorceror

I'm pretty sure I was quoting you. Are you my other identity? Maybe I'm bipolar and when I'm in a good mood, I'm Torgin, and when I'm in a bad mood I'm you? o_O

Torgin.

Sorceror

If you wanted to get technical about it, that would in essence be talking to myself.