UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: Idoc Postings. (rage thread of the month)

I'm not reading the 16 of bullshit that this thread is but my response is this:

Why not just learn how to play and kill anyone camping an idoc? I noticed you said there is normally "40" guys there but I assure you none of them are organized enough to take out a tight group of 4-5 guys.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Bob;1503162 said:
I'm not reading the 16 of bullshit that this thread is but my response is this:

Why not just learn how to play and kill anyone camping an idoc? I noticed you said there is normally "40" guys there but I assure you none of them are organized enough to take out a tight group of 4-5 guys.

Totally agree, and that solo guy who post on the forums, might have timed it exactly like the guild with at least 13 ppl that think they own every idoc they've seen. So they gank the little solo guy, who feels he can't get it so he post on forums. Now when the "brave" 13 ppl die, they think its unfair cuz they got ganked and timed it so well...

And to end my senseless babbling my point was that these 13 assholes suck donkey balls and don't deserve to even see a fucking idoc. Plz go fuck yourself and learn how to pvp....

ben_kapitan

Sorceror

How about you start your own server for you and your guild, that way you wont have to be bothered by other players?

Quick statement. If someone finds and IDOC on their own and posts about it. Even if there is someone else there, they are free to do that. I post them when I can't sit and wait for it. In the hope that someone will get it.

I'm going to side with Bob on not reading sixteen pages of raging. I got through the first four and my eyes bled from the blatant idiocy of certain individuals. If you don't like IDOC threads, there are a few things to do:

1. Stop reading IDOC threads; ignore them
2. Keep a runebook with more then one IDOC. I see at most, one or two IDOCs posted at a time. There are, as Addicted said, an average of 25 (or so) that IDOC each day.
3. Get over it.

If you still have an issue with it please review number three one more time.

M a r i s

Wanderer

i like lol'ing at people who feel smart over the interwebs..i was simply just having a good time last night, i dont know about these other people...and i really dont care for yalls thinking about my "idiocracy" ..

i dont know if bluerooster was raging, or if addicted was raging, but we all did, so dont just say it was me and bluerooster, mk?

And i can guarantee you i have had the better of the side of IDOCing while alone then in a big group..If there are 13 people vs me, and i do die, its not like i dont have anymore regs / bottles / kegs to stock up on, and then go right back..

and for those of you just now coming in to the thread..you do not belong here; leave..

M a r i s

Wanderer

Ozzy;1503190 said:
Totally agree, and that solo guy who post on the forums, might have timed it exactly like the guild with at least 13 ppl that think they own every idoc they've seen. So they gank the little solo guy, who feels he can't get it so he post on forums. Now when the "brave" 13 ppl die, they think its unfair cuz they got ganked and timed it so well...

And to end my senseless babbling my point was that these 13 assholes suck donkey balls and don't deserve to even see a fucking idoc. Plz go fuck yourself and learn how to pvp....

Correct..although you were denied by your little smart ass remark..
you are one of those that need to GTFO

Ozzy

Sorceror

M a r i s;1503397 said:
Correct..although you were denied by your little smart ass remark..
you are one of those that need to GTFO

I am well aware of that -.-

M a r i s;1503396 said:
i like lol'ing at people who feel smart over the interwebs..i was simply just having a good time last night, i dont know about these other people...and i really dont care for yalls thinking about my "idiocracy" ..
This thread is not about you and I was not referring to you either.

KittenZman

Wanderer
Re: Idoc Postings.

bluerooster;1502769 said:
HEY ASSHOLE. its kinda hard to PVP when you have everybody and everybodys brother coming in at you cause some dick decided he had to post on fourms 40 vs 13 isnt fair. buddy.

LOL, You should have no problem at all holding off an IDOC with 13 people, I have guarded faction bases with less people then that...Unless you guild is completely horrible at pvp.

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: Idoc Postings.

KittenZman;1503494 said:
LOL, You should have no problem at all holding off an IDOC with 13 people, I have guarded faction bases with less people then that...Unless you guild is completely horrible at pvp.

They wouldn't have posted if they where any good, so there is your answear you don't have to wait for him to make up any excuses.

Addicted

Disciple

Mythia Jhengli;1503389 said:
2. Keep a runebook with more then one IDOC. I see at most, one or two IDOCs posted at a time. There are, as Addicted said, an average of 25 (or so) that IDOC each day.

Yeah, it can't be that hard to find them. Since I started the thing on my site, 90% of the IDOCs I post come from teh same guy, and he gives me 5-7 a day.

M a r i s;1503396 said:
i dont know if bluerooster was raging, or if addicted was raging, but we all did, so dont just say it was me and bluerooster, mk?

I think rooster was the only one honestly raging (before he even posted the thread), but after awhile it was just all entertainment. :p

selo

Wanderer

Wow this thread which is too long to read, just sounds like a person crying because they are lazy. Get a guild together, get organised and IDOC properly. Don't expect everything to be spoon fed to you. Earn your IDOC's just like GAY used to and made millions, even billions, well maybe not billions.

Weioo01

Wanderer

I'm glad I caused an 11-page thread roofles.

Hahahahahaha Slim... I cost your guild 1.4 mil for that small house that Smoker placed.... How you like them apples?

P.S. You are a pushover. :)

Ozzy

Sorceror

A black man (fast & big);1503581 said:
Wow this thread which is too long to read, just sounds like a person crying because they are lazy. Get a guild together, get organised and IDOC properly. Don't expect everything to be spoon fed to you. Earn your IDOC's just like GAY used to and made millions, even billions, well maybe not billions.

I think everyone agrees with what a black man have said (Thats gotta be a first ;)) Anyways well said dude :p

Weioo01

Wanderer

Let's think about this, seriously...

Your entire guild was camping a large tower.... I KNEW it was going to fall soon, you fags always show up with strong numbers near the end and I know you guys time things well since you have so many people....

So I stroll by and notice this large tower is IDOC. I walk within a screen of it and you guys start ganking the shit out of me, a solo IDOC camper....

What do you think will result of this? Seriously... What do you think I would do?????

Umm, well I'm not going to just log off, I'm not going to forget about it....

I'm going to cause as much chaos I can, which makes it more fun for me, and even gives me a chance to place and/or get loot.....

Next time you come across a solo IDOCer GROW A BRAIN AND LEAVE THEM ALONE... Would you rather deal with the competition of a SINGLE person against your entire guild or risk them getting pissed and gating people in and/or posting your IDOC in front of the entire server?

Ignorance is bliss.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE. PLAY SMART. DONT BE GREEDY. THE END.

M a r i s

Wanderer

Addicted;1503521 said:
I think rooster was the only one honestly raging (before he even posted the thread), but after awhile it was just all entertainment. :p

Very Entertaining indeed..we shall do it again..=P