UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Instant swing.

Would you like to see instant swing implemented.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. This is for -players-. So please no Staff Voting/Logging on their player accounts and voting.

2. This is only about instant swing. Nothing else.

3. Keep thread replies to a minimum. This isn't a discussion. It's a poll.

Thanks!

Last edited:

toddy2

Page
Be interesting to see how it would match up against an alchy stun. Should of made a 3rd option for testing Jarrod, not just yes or no.

toddy2

Page
oh. well I guess that's not OP then. thought it was 100% hit chance once you equip or something like that.
Though you'll hear every alchy have a hissy fit over it. You would think they would enjoy the new challenge instead of just repeating the same combos against another alchy stun.

Base Jumper

Traveler
Nothing is permanent, we can always give this a try and revert back when the tears start flowing..

Personally, I would love to have longer field fights other than presetting wands with 10 mages.
This would only help smaller groups of Pvpers (A plus imo), I can't imagine this would be very viable in very large groups... Although tank mages would be very OP in the pits... I guess you counter this by not allowing runics in tourneys. Just my opinion

toddy2

Page
Nothing is permanent, we can always give this a try and revert back when the tears start flowing..

Personally, I would love to have longer field fights other than presetting wands with 10 mages.
This would only help smaller groups of Pvpers (A plus imo), I can't imagine this would be very viable in very large groups... Although tank mages would be very OP in the pits... I guess you counter this by not allowing runics in tourneys. Just my opinion
Archer mages in big scale fights would be pretty fun to play. You could sync your bows and spells.