UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Iron Bowl 2010

Bama

Bug Huntress
Kiss my ass!
We have a second, matter of fact we have 15!!!
I was referring to how Kentucky goes undefeated through their basketball season and then ends up SECond because they lost the last game................................................................................ (again)

We play basketball in the SEC, and we are the best.

......................you can't spell second without SEC

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
i thought you were referring to that bullshit auburn fans were saying when that bullshit of a miracle happened when bama went for the long fieldgoal and auburn ran it back. " GOT A SECOND"?
Then i saw a poster at a bama game when a bama fan had that wrote on his poster and he replied back " NO, we have 15!"

Bama

Bug Huntress
I'm ready @TheRealPhil ...........................................

..................................are you?

Decisions decisions

011.JPG 079.JPG

..............................remember I know where you live.............................

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
it must suck getting beat by the big 10 all the time
war damn tide....... and roll eagle.....
LOL?
Look at the big 10 and look at the SEC.....
NO big 10 team could withstand facing the 5 worst sec teams on a yearly basis and even hope to go to the national championship game.
YES, it is true the big ten has been lucky a few times in the past but on an overall basis. no way no how not a chance in hell!

ne14pic

Sorceror
LOL?
Look at the big 10 and look at the SEC.....
NO big 10 team could withstand facing the 5 worst sec teams
You're delusional
5 best is a differnent story, I have told you before Phil we are the second best conference and there is a large drop off between them
but the big 12 looks tough this year too
also we have 5 teams in the top 20 ranking the sec has 2 with ole miss sneaking in at 17

Last edited:

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
I shall quote a famous person now...

Here are some fun facts for you
Out of the 12 games Alabama played 11 of those teams are going to a Bowl game
Ohio State played 5 teams that are not going to a Bowl game
Michigan State played 4 teams that are not going to a Bowl game
Crap even Auburn played 9 of 12 teams that are going to a Bowl game

I suppose if Vanderbuilt had played Ohio St. schedule they might be looking for a national championship too![/QUOTE]

Bama

Bug Huntress
big 10 team

More fun facts

Record vs. >.500 teams Alabama 8-1 Ohio 4-1
Opponent ranking of loss Alabama 18 Ohio 5
Sagarin strength of schedule rank Alabama 5 Ohio 61
Sagarin record vs. top 30 Alabama 6-1 Ohio 1-1
S&P+ strength of schedule rank Alabama 17 Ohio 50

Vanderbuilt
Even more fun facts
https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other
Strength of schedule for Ohio in that link #35
For Vandy #39
The interesting thing is how many SEC teams had a SoS that was tougher than Ohio's
Here is a hint more than 8 but less than 10 out of 14 and people wonder why Urban left the SEC because of health reason LOL
Or was it because once the preacher and the murderer left he knew the cupboard was bare because he didn't do any recruiting worth a damn

My dad and i used to watch Notre Dame games. I am still a big fan. They played a great game last saturday! They are doing a lot better this year than i anticipated. ^>^