UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Iron Bowl 2010

silvertiger

Knight
Let me try a prediction
2016 7-5
2017 9-3
2018 9-3
2019 10-2
2020 10-2
2021 12-0 * loses conference final to 8-4 Ga Tech
2022 to 2029 10-2 ** gets fired for winning 115 games and losing 34 games

Dec of 2029 Goes back to Georgia to take over a program that never won more than 8 games a year since he left and hires Will Muschamp who in that same time period had 12 Head Coaching jobs and won the Birmingham Bowl back to back in 2025/26

All the while I am still waiting for Auburn to win at least 4 conference games while Bama notches 5 more National Titles
As a former fan of mark, really enjoyed this. I think he will turn the program around sooner than that, though.

Also, I would like to thank Tennessee for ruining our season. When I heard Chubb got injured I told everyone well there goes our season. Maybe, Smart will have a plan to keep eason from getting injured. Ugh... Georgia sports are so annoying. We have been plagued by "good" teams. I mean that statewide, pro and college. At least the Georgia Bulldogs mascot and mascot name make sense ( yes, 5 years later I just now read all that. ) I like to kid bama fans about elephants rolling in the mud. Roll mud tide.

Speaking of the old post on school nicknames vs battle cries. What is up with the cow bell?

Bama

Bug Huntress
I think it started during a State and Ole Miss game when a cow wandered onto the field
Since State won that game the students kept bringing a cow to home games for luck
Being that it's Mississippi after a while they were told not to bring the cow to the field any more
So they started bring cow bells
And again being that it's Mississippi about 20 years later it took 2 professors to add a handle to the cow bell to make it easier to use
OR
Maybe it has something to do with State originally being a "cow college"

Bama

Bug Huntress
school nicknames
Vandy is an interesting one
The Commodores

Vanderbilt University
Is named after Cornelius Vanderbilt (a Yankee with Dutch bloodlines and related to a cousin's wife's half brother from Alabama)
He gave about a million dollars to build the place which is what about 25 billion now?
He made his fortune ferrying people from Staten Island to Manhattan
He was given the nickname Commodore as a joke by other captains

So
In Tennessee (hundreds of miles from the ocean) there is a university with a Naval nickname
that is no longer used in the US Navy named after a guy who never served in the US Navy

I think The Commodores and Lionel Richie (from Alabama) would have been a better story

Get the FUNK out of here

Bama

Bug Huntress
Yea seen a few of those running around myself.
A fucking orange alabama is ugly

Which is it?

A. You are looking at that and trolling me on the orange
B. You are looking at that on your phone and trolling me on the orange
C. You do not see that the State on those shirts is Mississippi and trolling me on the orange

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
D...
all of the above...
Mainly just trolling you.* what exactly would I do if I didn't troll you? Nuttin honey!
However I did see the actual layout of Alabama in hounds tooth colors for Alabama and orange state on a blue shirt for auburn..
The orange is ridiculously ugly