UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this what factions have come to? TB and Minax not only allying BUT deciding who gets what towns in SL Base? Can't really flame us for zerging when you need to ally your enemies to get a town...

Arsene

Traveler
Cry about numbers when ally with the entire server. Kinda sad.
Only half the server is allied against you. You paid the other half not to kill you like a kid who gave up his lunch money. The difference is when you mosquitoes aren't around we still fight each other, usually in a civil manner and not cheering when 8 guys finally get that swamp dragon on that pesky teleporter.

The entire server needed to ally up against a guild that came back with nothing after 4 years of not playing... and you still get crushed.

Do you not realize we quit this game once because we raped it so hard for 2 years? We arent serious about UO anymore -- only lifer tryhards are. We came back because we need another game to play when we get burned out

You pussies think you're soo good at PVP... how good can you be if you need to cry and beg everyone youve ever fought in UO to come help you kill newbs in purple? Your actions in the screenshot here prove that you guys are bad -- enemy factions working together to stop us? hahah, new for us and nothing new for trash like you.

p.s.

Arsene... you sound mad? Are you upset you guys planned a sigil guard for last saturday and ended up getting smashed on hour 7? Nice waste of an entire saturday for a 15 year old game.

Arsene

Traveler
The entire server needed to ally up against a guild that came back with nothing after 4 years of not playing... and you still get crushed.

Do you not realize we quit this game once because we raped it so hard for 2 years? We arent serious about UO anymore -- only lifer tryhards are. We came back because we need another game to play when we get burned out on LoL.

You pussies think you're soo good at PVP... how good can you be if you need to cry and beg everyone youve ever fought in UO to come help you kill newbs in purple? Your actions in the screenshot here prove that you guys are bad -- enemy factions working together to stop us? hahah, new for us and nothing new for trash like you.

p.s.

Arsene... you sound mad? Are you upset you guys planned a sigil guard for last saturday and ended up getting smashed on hour 7? Nice waste of an entire saturday for a 15 year old game.

Nope just trolling. Only tryhards I saw were the 1k stools, faction traps and "newbs in purple" this morning. Getting kind of old hearing you two lovebirds talk about what you did or how things were. Or how you chronicle everything you do in a forum post. Although I guess keeping a diary is something your therapist suggested.

BTW thanks for the points this morning. I'll leave out the ones of your CL dying as there are too many and I used to like the guy.

africa jin-34.png
EQMSEQMSEQMSEQMS-4.png
liltunechi-2.png
Liu Kang-5.png
Lolita-2.png
Raina-6.png

You guys spent 7 hours on a saturday afternoon guarding sigils in TB base just sitting there bored out of your mind... only to have newbs in purple come in and smash the fuck out of all you in about 6mins. You even had 2 members join our guild after that because they were so demoralized.

In all fairness, I'd probably be a little mad if that happened to me too but I am a rager ;)

Only half the server is allied against you

Sad that half the server needs to ally against newbs in purple... whats even sadder is this is rag tag group formed in the month and half we've been back. You guys had your established little status quo of "elite pvp" and once again, EQMS has come back and turned it all to shit making you guys realize you arent good at this game. How can you be good when you get shut down by us newbs in purple and have to ally everyone you know and their mothers to fight us(and still lose)?

You cant.

Arsene

Traveler
“We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.”

Charles R. Swindolle

Sad that half the server needs to ally against newbs in purple... whats even sadder is this is rag tag group formed in the month and half we've been back. You guys had your established little status quo of "elite pvp" and once again, EQMS has come back and turned it all to shit making you guys realize you arent good at this game. How can you be good when you get shut down by us newbs in purple and have to ally everyone you know and their mothers to fight us(and still lose)?

You cant.

Half the server isn't allying to fight you. Half the server is allying to fight you and you're 5 alliances. EQMS/DB4/Dream Team/PKG/S^M/DMG

Arsene

Traveler
You guys spent 7 hours on a saturday afternoon guarding sigils in TB base just sitting there bored out of your mind... only to have newbs in purple come in and smash the fuck out of all you in about 6mins. You even had 2 members join our guild after that because they were so demoralized.

In all fairness, I'd probably be a little mad if that happened to me too but I am a rager ;)

If I remember correctly it took you 7 hours to get in. I actually had fun that day even though we didn't end up with them. And have fun with your new members I wish them the best. Even though i only knew one of them for about an hour. I later found out he was that BRN RDY kid who ended up asking dumb questions and looking for regs the whole time. Who was in fact already in your guild. I'm hoping that was an act and he isn't really like that.
stop get healsup-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.