UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote for truth. G&G was garbage back then and still garbage now. WTF change it's name into sick? Yeah Bitch, I am sick and tired of you dying. Holy shiet stop dying.

I think its funny that someone in EQMS thinks they have the right to say a guild sucks. You are in the worst guild to ever be on the server. Any reputable pvper will agree. I know you are stupid but try to take this in. Zerging is not skill. . And before you go off and tell me I'm in a zerg guild, I am offering an even numbered fight to see who is better. You will again Dodge my request and we both know why. You can not and will not ever be able to beat us even numbers. There's a reason 8 of my guys were able to take out 15 of you're 30 man zerg. I know it will be tough, but try to use that tiny brain and think of a logical reason that you are a better guild than us.

. And before you go off and tell me I'm in a zerg guild, I am offering an even numbered fight to see who is better. You will again Dodge my request and we both know why. You can not and will not ever be able to beat us even numbers.

You had your chance and you lost... 3 times in a row:

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/i-hope-ss-dont-think-theyre-good.511167/

Im sorry we'd rather the play game the way we like it instead of giving you 20 more chances to finally beat us.

Jesus... even Minax and TB working together cant stop EQMS:

So fucking sad guys... you realize you've stooped to opposing factions teaming up to try to stop a bunch of newbs in purple who only know 2 spells? And you still die like this on the same fucking tiles? SAAAAAAAAAAAD

The entire server needed to ally up against a guild that came back with nothing after 4 years of not playing... and you still get crushed.

Do you not realize we quit this game once because we raped it so hard for 2 years? We arent serious about UO anymore -- only lifer tryhards are. We came back because we need another game to play when we get burned out

You pussies think you're soo good at PVP... how good can you be if you need to cry and beg everyone youve ever fought in UO to come help you kill newbs in purple? Your actions in the screenshot here prove that you guys are bad -- enemy factions working together to stop us? hahah, new for us and nothing new for trash like you.

p.s.

Arsene... you sound mad? Are you upset you guys planned a sigil guard for last saturday and ended up getting smashed on hour 7? Nice waste of an entire saturday for a 15 year old game.

Funny thing is when u stole them, u guys guarded them for how many hours then lol. Also i dont see anything wrong with ppl joining up to fight you guy's. I mean u offer ppl items so they leave other ppls guild to join yours & u let anyone in your guild most other guilds dont do this. And as far as u guy's being such awesome pvpers! how come 90% of your guild wont lvl anyone? They just run off in a even fight or call in more ppl to zerg or dont long on when the other team get's even numbers to fight u.

You guys spent 7 hours on a saturday afternoon guarding sigils in TB base just sitting there bored out of your mind... only to have newbs in purple come in and smash the fuck out of all you in about 6mins. You even had 2 members join our guild after that because they were so demoralized.

In all fairness, I'd probably be a little mad if that happened to me too but I am a rager ;)

lol u offerd them CBD and whatever else to join your guild! how sad! Or are they working for TB & just took your items anyway?

Funny thing is when u stole them, u guys guarded them for how many hours then lol.
What? PVPing while recalling to the base to kill people who take them is a little different from sitting in TB base for 7 hours.

Also i dont see anything wrong with ppl joining up to fight you guy's.
Its just funny that opposing factions need to work together to fight a bunch of newbs in purple. You can say we zerg but minax fields 10(solid pvpers) and ONE/SICK alliance field 15-25+(trash players) so its not a number issue.

I mean u offer ppl items so they leave other ppls guild to join yours & u let anyone in your guild most other guilds dont do this.

I think youre mistaken because its the other way around. It costs 1million gold to join our guild -- no other guild in the history of UO has been so much fun/dominant that people would be willing to pay to join.

And as far as u guy's being such awesome pvpers! how come 90% of your guild wont lvl anyone? They just run off in a even fight or call in more ppl to zerg or dont long on when the other team get's even numbers to fight u.

Welcome to everyone who pvps in UO -- we just do it the best. Oh yea, dont forget -- we are newbs in purple, thats why its so sad you guys team up everyone you know to fight us and still die on the same fucking tile(see pic in first post).

What? PVPing while recalling to the base to kill people who take them is a little different from sitting in TB base for 7 hours.

Its just funny that opposing factions need to work together to fight a bunch of newbs in purple. You can say we zerg but minax fields 10(solid pvpers) and ONE/SICK alliance field 15-25+(trash players) so its not a number issue.

I think youre mistaken because its the other way around. It costs 1million gold to join our guild -- no other guild in the history of UO has been so much fun/dominant that people would be willing to pay to join.

Welcome to everyone who pvps in UO -- we just do it the best. Oh yea, dont forget -- we are newbs in purple, thats why its so sad you guys team up everyone you know to fight us and still die on the same fucking tile(see pic in first post).
well i was told u guy's offerd them items & they didnt pay u anything. other ppl also said they did not have to pay anything to join & that u guy's are trying to steal members from other factions by offering them items!

Newk

Sorceror
Blah blah blah....newbs in purple.....blah blah blah......15 yr old computer game. It's like a broken record lol. I think you have the same 4 replies saved somewhere and you just keep copying and pasting them into every thread.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
I'm not sure how that last screenshot shows 2 factions joining together? I don't know who those people are, could be from the same faction for all I know. and the screenshot prior of killing 1 person and it was 7v4 in favor of EQ that also doesn't prove a whole lot...

And to all these "vets" that pop in from time to time and act like they're a name drop, it's time to grow up, people may remember you but there's no such thing as a legend on this game anymore those days have come and past. So while as far as I'm aware of Parliment I haven't seen you around in a great while (as I said as I'm aware of) why do you care who Lock and Load is? At least she's actually playing the game and not just showing up every now and than to hope to get a pat on the back.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
You mad dream team would rather pay a mill than play with you still?
i vouch for this.

Half the server isn't allying to fight you. Half the server is allying to fight you and you're 5 alliances. EQMS/DB4/Dream Team/PKG/S^M/DMG

one is allied with sick is why we allied with db4
dmg gets killed in del pond but they are SL so they help us at faction bases
everyone in dream team has an eq ms charcter, Dream Team is the pros of Eq ms
yes we paid a mil to play with them, cus they are better then you.

Funny thing is when u stole them, u guys guarded them for how many hours then lol. Also i dont see anything wrong with ppl joining up to fight you guy's. I mean u offer ppl items so they leave other ppls guild to join yours & u let anyone in your guild most other guilds dont do this. And as far as u guy's being such awesome pvpers! how come 90% of your guild wont lvl anyone? They just run off in a even fight or call in more ppl to zerg or dont long on when the other team get's even numbers to fight u.

this is a multi player RPG, RPGs are made to be played with friends are you new to RPGS?
on the behalf of eqms, we are sorry you have an anti social problem and cant make friends and have to play by your self. if you want to 1vs1 go to duel pits on the field expect to be called in on because its a game ment to be played with others not alone gtfo kid

I think its funny that someone in EQMS thinks they have the right to say a guild sucks. You are in the worst guild to ever be on the server. Any reputable pvper will agree. I know you are stupid but try to take this in. Zerging is not skill. . And before you go off and tell me I'm in a zerg guild, I am offering an even numbered fight to see who is better. You will again Dodge my request and we both know why. You can not and will not ever be able to beat us even numbers. There's a reason 8 of my guys were able to take out 15 of you're 30 man zerg. I know it will be tough, but try to use that tiny brain and think of a logical reason that you are a better guild than us.
you are by far the worst guild on hybrid please tell me your not the TB guild we toyed with and picked off one by one in tb base tonight. you want an even fight, i alrdy told you on the other thread 2vs2 for mils heavy smoker holds.

Rhythm

Sorceror
I'm not sure how that last screenshot shows 2 factions joining together? I don't know who those people are, could be from the same faction for all I know. and the screenshot prior of killing 1 person and it was 7v4 in favor of EQ that also doesn't prove a whole lot...

And to all these "vets" that pop in from time to time and act like they're a name drop, it's time to grow up, people may remember you but there's no such thing as a legend on this game anymore those days have come and past. So while as far as I'm aware of Parliment I haven't seen you around in a great while (as I said as I'm aware of) why do you care who Lock and Load is? At least she's actually playing the game and not just showing up every now and than to hope to get a pat on the back.

Who are you?

i vouch for this.

one is allied with sick is why we allied with db4
dmg gets killed in del pond but they are SL so they help us at faction bases
everyone in dream team has an eq ms charcter, Dream Team is the pros of Eq ms
yes we paid a mil to play with them, cus they are better then you.

this is a multi player RPG, RPGs are made to be played with friends are you new to RPGS?
on the behalf of eqms, we are sorry you have an anti social problem and cant make friends and have to play by your self. if you want to 1vs1 go to duel pits on the field expect to be called in on because its a game ment to be played with others not alone gtfo kid

you are by far the worst guild on hybrid please tell me your not the TB guild we toyed with and picked off one by one in tb base tonight. you want an even fight, i alrdy told you on the other thread 2vs2 for mils heavy smoker holds.

LOL, I am actually excited to post the video of us destroying you tonight. Feels great catching nerds like you in lies. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.