UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mico

Sorceror
PS: I love all the forum admins on the forum :) Thank you for looking out for me. I know I get carry away. hehe

Mico

Sorceror
Scared as dog shiet? That doesn't even make sense. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Retards like these I have to explain 3 times before he understands. Just like I keep killing him over and over again, but he'll never learn. YOU PLAY A BLUE IN A PVP SERVER. YOU ARE A NOOB. YOU DIE AND WHINE ALL DAY. I AM TIRED OF YOUR GARBAGE ASS. PLEASE GET OUT OF MY FACE. Understand yet?

Chase -- make sure when you grow up, you dont turn into Micky Mundo G&G. Stay in school, goto college, and be a productive adult -- dont be like this guy and have your obsession with Lord Gluttony cloud your mind with anger and rage.

Chase -- make sure when you grow up, you dont turn into Micky Mundo G&G. Stay in school, goto college, and be a productive adult -- dont be like this guy and have your obsession with Lord Gluttony cloud your mind with anger and rage.

Yes go to college like Sloth so you can learn the improper use of an apostrophe and how not to spell correctly. Clearly it is working for him lol...

Trevor

Knight
Yes go to college like Sloth so you can learn the improper use of an apostrophe and how not to spell correctly. Clearly it is working for him lol...
Says the person that doesn't know what downs syndrome is or that retardation has to do with your IQ. That was the funniest shit ever.

FYI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome
Often Down syndrome is associated with a delay in cognitive ability and physical growth, and a particular set of facial characteristics.[1] The average IQ of young adults with Down syndrome is around 50

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation
It has historically been defined as an Intelligence Quotient score under 70.

You sir have been proven wrong, and from a 19 year old High School drop out that probably went to more college then you did.

Says the person that doesn't know what downs syndrome is or that retardation has to do with your IQ. That was the funniest shit ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

You sir have been proven wrong, and from a 19 year old High School drop out that probably went to more college then you did.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you have nothing better to say so you decided to start spewing random shit? Lol. And you actually had to wait until you were 19 to figure out you weren't smart enough to graduate high school? Wow even the girls on 16 and pregnant got it figured out before you lol.

Trevor

Knight
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you have nothing better to say so you decided to start spewing random shit? Lol. And you actually had to wait until you were 19 to figure out you weren't smart enough to graduate high school? Wow even the girls on 16 and pregnant got it figured out before you lol.
Lol dropped out when i was 17. And i seem to remember your ass spamming TREVOR SUCKS at The pits; Takeover asked if you had downs and you didnt even know what it was.

G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...dies 30x a day...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G....dies 30x a day..&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...dies 30x a day...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G....dies 30x a day..&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...dies 30x a day...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G....dies 30x a day..&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...dies 30x a day...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G....dies 30x a day..&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...dies 30x a day...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G...G&G....dies 30x a day..

Lol dropped out when i was 17. And i seem to remember your ass spamming TREVOR SUCKS at The pits; Takeover asked if you had downs and you didnt even know what it was.

Yea that never happened. But you're clearly showing how intelligent you are when you decide to use Wikipedia for your source of answers instead of doing actual research lol. Who needs education ill just join the army and use Wikipedia for life's tough questions lol.

Yea trevor -- I need 4 to 5 actual sources for all your posts on the UOG forums.

Get serious Mundo G&G, do we need to dig up all 8000 of your grammatical and spelling mistakes? Your trolling skills need work, you simply embarrass those you play with(except Fabo as he's the only player in ONE who is more of a white trash rager than you are).

Yea trevor -- I need 4 to 5 actual sources for all your posts on the UOG forums.

Get serious Mundo G&G, do we need to dig up all 8000 of your grammatical and spelling mistakes? Your trolling skills need work, you simply embarrass those you play with(except Fabo as he's the only player in ONE who is more of a white trash rager than you are).

Hey sloth you know what was the best part about being in your guys vent? I think it was when you told gluttony you chose that name for your character because it was your nickname growing up lol. Were all still laughing about that. ;)

Trevor

Knight
Yea that never happened. But you're clearly showing how intelligent you are when you decide to use Wikipedia for your source of answers instead of doing actual research lol. Who needs education ill just join the army and use Wikipedia for life's tough questions lol.
Lol sure it never happened, Keep lying. Also Wikipedia is wrong then? I am not looking for a book; I am just looking for a list of facts. Also i dropped out when i was 17 and went to college 1 month later. How old were you when you went to college.(if you went)

Hey sloth you know what was the best part about being in your guys vent? I think it was when you told gluttony you chose that name for your character because it was your nickname growing up lol. Were all still laughing about that. ;)

Wtf is this guy even talking about now? I chose this name because we are all seven deadly sins -- however Lord Gluttony chose his name because of his weight problem(due to his disease).

HOWEVER...

Remember when we raped you 7x in one day and then we stole all of fabo's runes? We werent sure who was raging harder and we're all still laughing about that.

Lol sure it never happened, Keep lying. Also Wikipedia is wrong then? I am not looking for a book; I am just looking for a list of facts. Also i dropped out when i was 17 and went to college 1 month later. How old were you when you went to college.(if you went)

I think its hilarious how stupid you clearly are. Darrr I can't figure out how to graduate high school so lets try and further my education by going to college. Darrrr that didn't work either, fuck it ill try to be all I can be and join the army... you went to a community college anybody can get into and when that didn't work you joined the army. ( which basically anybody can get into.) Face it, your life is full of failures and you're a loser. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.