UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stomp us every fight but yet we own all the towns, have the most points, and were playing red factioner while youre force to play a blue on a pvp server. Yah ok. Real funny. Get real please. Can someone get this blue trash out my face already. Useless
Oh Really?

Mico

Sorceror
This wonderful friend posting old pics in new events. Oh man... Like i said. You are garbage. 5 mills say I have more death screenshots of you than me. I know that for a fact!

This wonderful friend posting old pics in new events. Oh man... Like i said. You are garbage. 5 mills say I have more death screenshots of you than me. I know that for a fact!

You probably do, I am not afraid to fight your 20 man squad soloing. Show me a death shot with less then 5 guys on screen. You guys only come out and fight when you have 10+.

Why would I lie to a G&G? Your guild was garbage back then and still is now. Nothing change my brother. You can't do shiet

You keep calling me G&G, but I was in G&G for maybe a week when I first came back so that doesn't bother me. G&G does suck, but they were still better then your pathetic guild lol

Mico

Sorceror
You probably do, I am not afraid to fight your 20 man squad soloing. Show me a death shot with less then 5 guys on screen. You guys only come out and fight when you have 10+.

You keep calling me G&G, but I was in G&G for maybe a week when I first came back so that doesn't bother me. G&G does suck, but they were still better then your pathetic guild lol
Pretty sure I come out everytime I get home from work. And ur not scared? Puh lease. you play a blue. You're scared as dog shiet.

Trevor

Knight
First of all, nobody in EQMS beat me in 2v2's. The two guys that beat me were in Dream Team, and the whole time they kept telling me how much you guys suck so I highly doubt that qualifies them as guild members, not too mention I stomped them 5-0 the next night so I am pretty sure that makes us even. You never beat us 4V5 ever, your only evidence is a screen shot of you guys ganking a random TB 8V1 that was not even in our guild. You area compulsive liar and I can post multiple screen shots of me killing you 1v1, and your only excuse is "big deal I suck." Your right, you do suck, so you probably shouldn't be posting in the pvp section there genius.
Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.