UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookie

Wanderer
didnt you use a lumberjacker in 7x standard tourneys?
Stides, I believe I might've once, never had an LJ and only because that's how bad the pvp'ers were on this shard back then. Not much has changed... Nevertheless, still fun "pvp'ing", if you can call it that. Unfortunately, some people still have yet to grow up, judging by the nonsense that has gone on in this thread and as such, I propose some stop playing video games and become an adult. That said, best of luck to all of you in your future endeavors, i.e.: life in the real world.

- Best Regards,
Pookie,
Instincts,
Scooby Doo,
a clone.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Stides, I believe I might've once, never had an LJ and only because that's how bad the pvp'ers were on this shard back then. Not much has changed... Nevertheless, still fun "pvp'ing", if you can call it that. Unfortunately, some people still have yet to grow up, judging by the nonsense that has gone on in this thread and as such, I propose some stop playing video games and become an adult. That said, best of luck to all of you in your future endeavors, i.e.: life in the real world.

- Best Regards,
Pookie,
Instincts,
Scooby Doo,
a clone.

ROFL. Well Said! I think everyone in this thread should just cut their losses and walk away.Its funny how people act the exact same way they did 10 years ago when they first played UO. I mean at least then you could just excuse peoples over the top behavior as kids being kid trash talking and all that but most of you are all grown men now! What does any of this matter? If your GOOD your GOODN you know it and you don't need to prove it to anyone.

Chase -- you are posting a screenshot of 3 ppl in a house, yet in this same thread we've posted screens of 4 or your crew getting dirted on same screen AND a picture of 10 of you house hiding.

You didn't win a single fight while I was on (you actually died a lot), although I did hear you got a couple lucky kills after I logged :p You guys gated out after a couple died, got ressed in your house, came to the edge to grab bars and died again.

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Chase -- you are posting a screenshot of 3 ppl in a house, yet in this same thread we've posted screens of 4 or your crew getting dirted on same screen AND a picture of 10 of you house hiding.

There are 4 people in that house. That is double our numbers that we had and you refused to come out.

You didn't win a single fight while I was on (you actually died a lot), although I did hear you got a couple lucky kills after I logged :p You guys gated out after a couple died, got ressed in your house, came to the edge to grab bars and died again.

Well I believe the only time I died was in the house since I was not apart of the previous fights. But from I heard they were out numbered. But tbh it doesn't surprise me you pulled the "lucky" card after you got stomped in a straight up 3v3 lol.

Don Quixote -- the only person who continues to run his mouth after getting shutdown in all of his shit talk.

Are you gonna still call EQMS out for even fights when we've beaten you 2v2's in the pits and 4v5's(where you had 5) in the field, multiple times?

Give it up bro -- make a new name, take the G&G out and get some respect.

* awaits G&G to post screenshots of him ganking 8 vs 1 or screens of him res killing *

We won UO again, that makes us winners from 2 eras of Hybrid.

Don Quixote -- the only person who continues to run his mouth after getting shutdown in all of his shit talk.

Are you gonna still call EQMS out for even fights when we've beaten you 2v2's in the pits and 4v5's(where you had 5) in the field, multiple times?

Give it up bro -- make a new name, take the G&G out and get some respect.

* awaits G&G to post screenshots of him ganking 8 vs 1 or screens of him res killing *

We won UO again, that makes us winners from 2 eras of Hybrid.

First of all, nobody in EQMS beat me in 2v2's. The two guys that beat me were in Dream Team, and the whole time they kept telling me how much you guys suck so I highly doubt that qualifies them as guild members, not too mention I stomped them 5-0 the next night so I am pretty sure that makes us even. You never beat us 4V5 ever, your only evidence is a screen shot of you guys ganking a random TB 8V1 that was not even in our guild. You area compulsive liar and I can post multiple screen shots of me killing you 1v1, and your only excuse is "big deal I suck." Your right, you do suck, so you probably shouldn't be posting in the pvp section there genius.

Mico

Sorceror
How can mickey mundo gain respect? He spends half the time crying on the forum and the other half dying all over the place

First of all, nobody in EQMS beat me in 2v2's. The two guys that beat me were in Dream Team, and the whole time they kept telling me how much you guys suck so I highly doubt that qualifies them as guild members, not too mention I stomped them 5-0 the next night so I am pretty sure that makes us even. You never beat us 4V5 ever, your only evidence is a screen shot of you guys ganking a random TB 8V1 that was not even in our guild. You area compulsive liar and I can post multiple screen shots of me killing you 1v1, and your only excuse is "big deal I suck." Your right, you do suck, so you probably shouldn't be posting in the pvp section there genius.
Lol at posting screenshots. Wanna post screenshots of each other dying for mills? I bet you i would own you in that too trash.

Fukking fails at faction, got stomp on reds, end up playing a blue and still running his mouth guys. Can some get this useless trash out my face?

Lol at posting screenshots. Wanna post screenshots of each other dying for mills? I bet you i would own you in that too trash.

You can only post screen shots of me dying with 5+ on the screen, that's the difference. We stomp you kids every fight, then you come on here and lie about it. Why do you lie over a video game?
This is what happens when you don't have 3x as many people as us.

Mico

Sorceror
You stomp us every fight but yet we own all the towns, have the most points, and were playing red factioner while youre force to play a blue on a pvp server. Yah ok. Real funny. Get real please. Can someone get this blue trash out my face already. Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.