UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT We Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckieSC

Wanderer
Re: ITT We Discuss...

Ouch...

Attachments

• field.jpg
    field.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Bear Rug Cleaner-1.jpg
    Bear Rug Cleaner-1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 330
  • Bear Rug Cleaner-2.jpg
    Bear Rug Cleaner-2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 316
  • UBERCHARGED-3.jpg
    UBERCHARGED-3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 286
  • UBERCHARGED-2.jpg
    UBERCHARGED-2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 285

elohdee

Knight

Typical.

Might want to fill in the whole stories for the screenshots noob ;)

2v2 right now or you dodging again ghost?

elohdee

Knight

I would be scared to 2v2 me too if I lost to serenity and siris. :(

2v2 anytime don't take all day please

Subaru STI

Wanderer

Post a screen shot of me playing with a scrub random maybe over 3 months ago who clearly didn't cure... Nice...

Take a look at that 2v2 you and esk lost to me and sam outside the GY house, you kids blow.

But yeah, log off UO after dying 6v4 6 times and stick to posting, nice game plan, noob.

Classictbh

Wanderer

werdd ghost = ur superior.. el oh de ur garbage bro, play with garbage you start to smell like it....

elohdee

Knight

ChuckieSC;1737631 said:
this is actually from today...
post screenshots of killing people 4v1 and talk poop

like i said dodge 2v2.

in the end you cheated at uo and scared to 2v2.

Subaru STI

Wanderer

elohdee;1737637 said:
post screenshots of killing people 4v1 and talk poop

like i said dodge 2v2.

in the end you cheated at uo and scared to 2v2.

If you are honestly going to say that you guys got raped all those times at brit 1v4, you guys got some serious internet video game denial, geeks.

Slip

Page

ChuckieSC;1737609 said:

Who the fuck are you?
I bet your the random dexxer named "Angry" that follows them around. Be quiet meatshield.

Subaru STI;1737647 said:
If you are honestly going to say that you guys got raped all those times at brit 1v4, you guys got some serious internet video game denial, geeks.

Says the guy who hasn't left his house in 3 weeks and then calls my irl phone asking me for girl advice.

Entourage;1737666 said:
all you do is 2v2

He also fields and occasionally banksits.

Lynyrd

Knight

Classictbh;1737627 said:
werdd ghost = ur superior.. el oh de ur garbage bro, play with garbage you start to smell like it....

Says the guy who has to use secret identities and an alibi of "only playing UO for poker" because he's so terrible.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Classictbh;1737627 said:

who do you play with that is SEMI decent? you're garbage.

Subaru STI

Wanderer

Slip;1737667 said:
Who the fuck are you?
I bet your the random dexxer named "Angry" that follows them around. Be quiet meatshield.

Says the guy who hasn't left his house in 3 weeks and then calls my irl phone asking me for girl advice.

Yeah, you're definitely the first 15 year old kid I go to for girl advice... You sure got me?

PS : Nice 5 deaths in 20 minutes. Burning through those gems eh? In all honesty Slip, I expected you guys to kill ONE of us, apparently that wasn't the case. :( Sorry!

Sprint-

Wanderer

Subaru STI;1737726 said:
Yeah, you're definitely the first 15 year old kid I go to for girl advice... You sure got me?

PS : Nice 5 deaths in 20 minutes. Burning through those gems eh? In all honesty Slip, I expected you guys to kill ONE of us, apparently that wasn't the case. :( Sorry!

aren't you a banksitter? oh nvm didn't realize he got forum banned for being an idiot.

Mico

Sorceror

Slip;1737667 said:
Who the fuck are you?

You go girl.

Stides40oz

Knight

why is slip and el oh dee playing with those nubs neways? Can someone plz explain this to me?

Classictbh

Wanderer

Yo raserei you are trashh ur nothing without autos bro give it a rest....

As for lynyrd iv never heard of u.... your trash bro get over it... I dont pvp queer i know u miss me dirting you but i could care less.. And what char do i pvp with? I deleted every char but kali valentine and chaotix- and king chaotix and u never see the chars..So good one buddy your such a nerd spending your time looking for me when im not even there..

Status
Not open for further replies.