UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT We Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: ITT We Discuss...

Classictbh;1737900 said:
Yo raserei you are trashh ur nothing without autos bro give it a rest....

As for lynyrd iv never heard of u.... your trash bro get over it... I dont pvp queer i know u miss me dirting you but i could care less.. And what char do i pvp with? I deleted every char but kali valentine and chaotix- and king chaotix and u never see the chars..So good one buddy your such a nerd spending your time looking for me when im not even there..

Just quit while you still can.

elohdee

Knight

Classictbh;1737900 said:

As for lynyrd iv never heard of u.... your trash bro get over it... I dont pvp queer i know u miss me dirting you but i could care less.. And what char do i pvp with? I deleted every char but kali valentine and chaotix- and king chaotix and u never see the chars..So good one buddy your such a nerd spending your time looking for me when im not even there..

U NEVER HEARD OF LYNYRD??

R U DUM???

o wait thats rite u noob noobs dunno pvpers my BAD

Sprint-

Wanderer

Classictbh;1737900 said:

I'm trash without 'autos' ? Please make sense, fucking high school dropout (I just hope he didn't/won't pass high school with those English skills).

p.s. ur bad

HiloGL

Page

Raserei;1738016 said:
I'm trash without 'autos' ? Please make sense, fucking high school dropout (I just hope he didn't/won't pass high school with those English skills).

p.s. ur bad

You don't pass high school you fucking retard, you Graduate. get it right. omfg im raged.

Classictbh

Wanderer

wtf u talking about im not a dropout like urinal cake....Bro i have sko0l tommorow infact.. Feels good to have irl friends to that i can see in sko0l and be social. But those r the things u lack irl and ur gameplay sucks aswell peacce

Sprint-

Wanderer

Classictbh;1738029 said:
wtf u talking about im not a dropout like urinal cake....Bro i have sko0l tommorow infact.. Feels good to have irl friends to that i can see in sko0l and be social. But those r the things u lack irl and ur gameplay sucks aswell peacce

this your 3rd year as a junior or what? ...

you're completely retarded.

RX-

Wanderer

Classictbh;1738029 said:

urinal cakes asian and knows how to speak english

elohdee

Knight

Classictbh;1738029 said:

you are possibly the dumbest nigga in all of niggadom.

elohdee

Knight

Classictbh;1738288 said:
ok katt williams watever yuu sayy who steals lines from a black person ha! Laughs at You!!

Like I said, dumbest nigga.

First off I didn't steal anything, no where did I claim the material.

Secondly, .... Sigh....

I normally don't give real life advice, but on your account, I make an exception. [Stay in school]

Damn, you've got to be the utmost stupidest person in the entire forum community.

Stop, and save face, please.

Marbelou

Knight

Classictbh;1738029 said:

peacce to yyouu tto

ChuckieSC

Wanderer

Slip;1737667 said:
Who the fuck are you?
I bet your the random dexxer named "Angry" that follows them around. Be quiet meatshield.

Slip dont get mad at me just because your face down in the pictures I posted :<

Status
Not open for further replies.