UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT We Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: ITT We Discuss...

Lafable;1742349 said:
When you want to have kids are you gonna marry a guy who can't support them or one who can. Therefore chicks love money.

And by slumming I mean chance is ugly. Clarified?

Mmmmm still a horrible generalization... You make it sound as if girls can't be the breadwinner. But since you asked me the question directly I will be happy to answer that for you! =D

I am going to school so that I won't have to marry a guy specifically for fiscal support. I will be able to marry a guy for them, and not have to worry about "what am I going to do for money?"

So now my question is, do you love money? And if you don't, are "chicks" the only ones who love money? This is all news to me so I am definetly down for some enlightenment! =D

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: ITT We Discuss...

Lafable;1742349 said:
When you want to have kids are you gonna marry a guy who can't support them or one who can. Therefore chicks love money.

And by slumming I mean chance is ugly. Clarified?

Oh and ghost told me to say:

"chicks dig doorags" <--- sarcasm (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.