UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT We Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofsoap

Wanderer
Re: ITT We Discuss...

chance21021;1742076 said:
u mean my abs bro girls dig 6packs and nice bodys. not double chins stomachs that have to be lifted up to see the dick. im sorry i can manage to play a video game and maintain a nice body.

you prolly wonder how i manage that into my busy schedule huh?

No. Chicks dig money and babies, sorry to break it to you. You'll learn that sooner or later.

elohdee;1742112 said:

R O F L

Lafable;1742211 said:
No. Chicks dig money and babies, sorry to break it to you. You'll learn that sooner or later.

no thats something they like.. you'll realize them girls you thought digged that. cheatin on your ass with me

Son of Wanker;1742224 said:
tonight when i get home i guess. promise to try not to kiss meh :(

do you realized your retarded? no1 wants to kiss you. your mom has a hard enough time doin it herself

chance21021;1742225 said:
do you realized your retarded? no1 wants to kiss you. your mom has a hard enough time doin it herself

me retarded? have you read even 1 page of this thread? :(

Son of Wanker;1742226 said:
me retarded? have you read even 1 page of this thread? :(

do you realize your sig is a shrine to how long you've been playin this game... which is almost a decade... hint???

chance21021;1742227 said:
do you realize your sig is a shrine to how long you've been playin this game... which is almost a decade... hint???

dont act like you understand my sig. but yeah, uo almost played for 10 years, not consecutively.
dont dodge my previous statement. dodge them like you dodge lod fights. bad :(

Lynyrd

Knight

chance21021;1742225 said:

this one is going in the signature

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1742217 said:
no thats something they like.. you'll realize them girls you thought digged that. cheatin on your ass with me

The girls I know don't go slumming. And they aren't 12 years old so probably a little too old for you as well.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

chance. do you like guys? cuz really this entire thread has turned into you saying "post your pick then faggot" and then you posting pics of lod. Im pretty sure all im getting from this is that you have a big man crush on lod, and you are one of many people on this shard taking advantage of the fact that noone here knows how big of a fucking loser you are in real life so you talk like a hard ass on the forums.

by the way, about the me being bad comment. Im pretty sure u ran from del to the city of the dead in a 3v3 and walled us off. and if u wanna see the screen shots from yesterdays fights vs tb and such where you were... oh wait... you didn't leave the ponds, never mind. Fag

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

XxDRIVENxX;1742267 said:
chance. do you like guys? cuz really this entire thread has turned into you saying "post your pick then faggot" and then you posting pics of lod. Im pretty sure all im getting from this is that you have a big man crush on lod, and you are one of many people on this shard taking advantage of the fact that noone here knows how big of a fucking loser you are in real life so you talk like a hard ass on the forums.

by the way, about the me being bad comment. Im pretty sure u ran from del to the city of the dead in a 3v3 and walled us off. and if u wanna see the screen shots from yesterdays fights vs tb and such where you were... oh wait... you didn't leave the ponds, never mind. Fag

hi sinfall :D

Brookly

Sorceror

Lafable;1742254 said:
The girls I know don't go slumming. And they aren't 12 years old so probably a little too old for you as well.

I am staying out of this thread as far as all of the majority of arguing goes because now its gone beyond chaotic but lafable you just said "chicks dig money and babies" which is a horrible generalization and then now you "know girls that dont go slumming?" So do all girls "dig money and babies" or just the select few that you know?

The "babies" one made me laugh though. I don't think you could get anymore random than that.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Brookly;1742289 said:
I am staying out of this thread as far as all of the majority of arguing goes because now its gone beyond chaotic but lafable you just said "chicks dig money and babies" which is a horrible generalization and then now you "know girls that dont go slumming?" So do all girls "dig money and babies" or just the select few that you know?

The "babies" one made me laugh though. I don't think you could get anymore random than that.

When you want to have kids are you gonna marry a guy who can't support them or one who can. Therefore chicks love money.

And by slumming I mean chance is ugly. Clarified?

Status
Not open for further replies.