UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I've done a lot of thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave-hybrid

And this has what to do with anything that i said?

EVERYTHING you fucking moron, youre bitching about a FREE GAME of all things, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY ITS RUN, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

i sure as fuck hope you understood that shit, if not, youre fucking hopeless.

Booshnig

Sorceror
I've been here since the UOGamers beta and have seen this shard get shat on since day 1. I've witnessed every major event and every transition this shard has gone through, and it has never been as huge and interactive as it is now. Shard lag in the first place was barely an issue, but back when there was always the occasional server down. =P
Shard has gone through alot since launch, and in truth, I think "the great wipe" was better for it's economy. I'm glad I could be here to see the shard advance so much. The scripted actions on this shard are some of the best I've ever seen. The Duel system is virtually flawless, and factions are just godly.
There have been uncountable numbers of events leading to what UOGamers is today, and I hope we can keep the shard growing like it is today. :)

I for one enjoy this shard more then i ever did on osi. Keep up the good work. For me, the only thing that would make this shard even better was to have actual in game events (continue on wiht the ultima storyline) ultima is so rich in history i could sit here for hours talking about it. I could help with the rp stories if you guys ever decide to implament them.

On ryan's defence, i can't blame him for saying what he said. Even though it was a little cocky, he love's his shard. I would do the same thing. I think the naysayer was just a little jealous when he posted his comments.

Atriox

Sorceror
pierrot said:
also, out of the 30 responses on this thead, all are possitive except yours, id say ryans doing a pretty good job with the majority.

The majority of MMORPG players will eat shit and ask for seconds, especially if it's free. Might want to come up with a better example, hoss.

That argument plain sucks. You don't even have support, unlike his. You suck irl :<

R

Ryan

pierrot said:
And this has what to do with business knowledge, Mr. MBA? You latch on to something that everyone already knows like it's some obscure gem of wisdom and suddenly you've got a degree from Harvard?

And this has what to do with anything that i said?

The majority of MMORPG players will eat shit and ask for seconds, especially if it's free. Might want to come up with a better example, hoss.

Would that be a large factor in justifying the twatty nature of this newspost?
You dont play here, you are obviously only here to try to bring the server, and the people that support it down... so in essence, die.

People like you who waste their time trying to sound intelligent are most often the idiots of the world, trying to justify their existance.

Leave on your own accord with some sort of dignity before you are forced out.

Raster

Wanderer
Online or offline?

I cant connect in both:
LoginServer=67.15.20.52,2593 (new, cancelled)
LoginServer=login.uogamers.net,2593 (old)

Server offline?
Thanks for any help

shadowbug

Sorceror
Bout PKs

Well...i really apreciate your (staff) work,but i have a PK char and i hate when i try to recall or gate and says "thour' criminal and cannot scape easly",when almost all times blues run to their cities and we?what about we?

well,i think this is the only problem...

thanks

Dougan

Wanderer
PKs were never meant to have an easy life... you murder people for a living. do you expect to get advantages over blues ?

poieo

Wanderer
Ryan said:
You dont play here, you are obviously only here to try to bring the server, and the people that support it down... so in essence, die.

Kind of like how you're obviously just here to try and bring the very people who support RunUO down? And again, i came here looking for a new shard to play on. Stumbling on your douchebag newspost was just a nice timesaver. It's not often that someone on the staff of a freeshard will tell you upfront that they're a cock.

People like you who waste their time trying to sound intelligent are most often the idiots of the world, trying to justify their existance.

As do those who decide to wave their epenis over an emulated freeshard. Ouch, you really got me there, sport. Terribly sorry. Perhaps i should switch to the phonetically spelled 1-liners that you're used to getting here, but that'd probably just give you more fodder to hide behind.

Fact is, ace, i don't stand to lose much dignity in questioning an egotistical jagoff who'd rather shit on the people using the emulator he's so proud of. Feel free to actually address what i've said when you're done stroking yourself over the 5 pages of useless accolades made by people dumb enough to overlook what a fuckhead you are.

Legacis

Wanderer
pierrot said:
Kind of like how you're obviously just here to try and bring the very people who support RunUO down? And again, i came here looking for a new shard to play on. Stumbling on your douchebag newspost was just a nice timesaver. It's not often that someone on the staff of a freeshard will tell you upfront that they're a cock.

As do those who decide to wave their epenis over an emulated freeshard. Ouch, you really got me there, sport. Terribly sorry. Perhaps i should switch to the phonetically spelled 1-liners that you're used to getting here, but that'd probably just give you more fodder to hide behind.

Fact is, ace, i don't stand to lose much dignity in questioning an egotistical jagoff who'd rather shit on the people using the emulator he's so proud of. Feel free to actually address what i've said when you're done stroking yourself over the 5 pages of useless accolades made by people dumb enough to overlook what a fuckhead you are.

Wow im not the worlds most educated person by far..... i guess..... BUT i can see that you are mad? but why? does this Ryan guy and hit Runuo team of his have something you want? Are they not sharing with you? aaww cry about it. NO wait i have a better plan check out this site www.bangbus.com it might help you releave some of the tension you seem to be holding inside your self over this issue.

Why in the FUCK would you come here and post to be a dick? do you lack attention IRL? just wondering. u sound educated. HOw old are you? dont you have a family to attend to? do something jesus u fucking bum go get another degree something obviously uo isint your thing i think you need a break.
Roflmao ur a dick pierrot go kick rox. by the way all of your posts get 10 thumbs down from me.

p.s. Ryan please have the runuo team give this fag the information/software he wants obviously hes jelous of you and your server/team roflmao

ONCE AGAIN GO JERK UR SHIT FAG WWW.BANGBUS.COM ;)

Ken-hybrid

Wanderer
pierrot said:
Fact is, ace, i don't stand to lose much dignity
Hear, hear! rofl.

And you make no sense. There's no way a RunUO developer would hate the community he's created, is there? Guess who pays for the bills at www.runuo.com ? Ryan? He pays for the bandwidth you use to download RunUO? Would he be doing that if he hated most the people who download it? No. Only the few ungrateful morons who have to find something wrong with everything so as they can start yelling whatever comes to mind - usually a string of obscene language.

Also, using foul language in every sentance doesn't help the weight your opinion has to everybody else. To take a leaf from your book, I couldn't give two fucks what some cockhead faggot shitface who says fuck every few words has to say about any shitfaced subject they want to talk about.

Grow up or take your "fucks" some place else, they're not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.